Black People : Do You Realize There is a Bigger Picture?

Do you realize there is a bigger picture?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Do you realize there is a bigger picture at play, one that knows all the possible divisions of Black People are inconsequential in and of themselves?

We spend lots of time discussing the many divisions of us ... lining ourselves up on this side or that ... against each other ... which is all they really want.

It doesn't matter to the "big picture" why or what you use to separate yourself (think yourself different / better / smarter) from other Black People, so long as you do it.

Do you realize, when you do this, that you are actively working for and perpetuating the system of racism?

Please vote in the poll above, and leave your comments below.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Do you realize there is a bigger picture at play, one that knows all the possible divisions of Black People are inconsequential in and of themselves?

We spend lots of time discussing the many divisions of us ... lining ourselves up on this side or that ... against each other ... which is all they really want.

It doesn't matter to the "big picture" why or what you use to separate yourself (think yourself different / better / smarter) from other Black People, so long as you do it.

Do you realize, when you do this, that you are actively working for and perpetuating the system of racism?

Please vote in the poll above, and leave your comments below.

Thanks in advance.

Destee

What I was gonna vote before I read this is different than what I was gonna vote for after. So which one you want me to put?
I think I'm gonna put the one before since that was my first intention. That answer is 'no, I do not see the bigger picture.'

Because what I see might be different than what somebody else sees, so I might not even be sure of what I'm lookin at.

But since I done read, I can see YOUR (ours) bigger picture. So we on the same page about that.

i thought i was the only one around here who knew.......:10500:
You the only one that knows what you know. I don't know who knows what. That's my presumption that I take and I'm keepin it.

What I was gonna vote before I read this is different than what I was gonna vote for after. So which one you want me to put?
I think I'm gonna put the one before since that was my first intention. That answer is 'no, I do not see the bigger picture.'

Because what I see might be different than what somebody else sees, so I might not even be sure of what I'm lookin at.

But since I done read, I can see YOUR (ours) bigger picture. So we on the same page about that.

Sister MedusaNegrita ... it's interesting that you say you can't see the bigger picture referenced in the opening post, but you see MY (ours).

Care to elaborate? What specifically is the "YOUR (ours) bigger picture" that you do see?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

Sister MedusaNegrita ... it's interesting that you say you can't see the bigger picture referenced in the opening post, but you see MY (ours).

Care to elaborate? What specifically is the "YOUR (ours) bigger picture" that you do see?

Thanks in advance.

Destee

What I agreed with was what you put in the house negro post which I think gave you the idea for this one.
Sister MedusaNegrita ... i agree, be it house negros or any other division they've given us to consider ourselves within and without, we must get past it ... for they are ALL there to encourage us to perpetuate the division and hate of our own selves, our own people.

House negro, christian, muslim, atheist, permed, light, dark, short, tall, rich, poor ... they don't care what we use ... so long as we use it against each other.

Thanks for sharing.

Destee

You got what was sayin and I was about to put a definite 'oh yeah I get the bigger picture!'

But then I remembered in another thread where a gentleman thought we were on the same accord about solutions to the trash that's on TV and radio. He was like 'yeah, her show sucks and what's on TV now is all trash, but we know what to do about that.'

Now we both agreed there was a lot of trash on TV. Since we agreed on that then he thought maybe we agreed on the solutions quite naturally so he didn't tell it at first.

Well I had an idea for a solution and he had an idea for a solution but just to be on the safe side, I still asked him what we were to do about that.

Two totally different solutions. Not opposing, just different.

That's when I thought... 'OK, better not take for granted that we on the same accord here. Yall might have two different 'big pictures.' That's why I was gonna put 'no' until after I read it. After I read it, I got YOUR big picture, which I understood completely. And if this thread is based on what I put in the house negro thread, then you got MY bigger picture.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back