Black People : Do you realize now the importance of Black Unity

I keep reading manifesto about what white America
should give us/others there demands
and then have to ask why we can't deliver these things to ourselves
instead of freeing people from prison /find away to keep them from going
financially we have the means to implement any and all programs we ask from white America
the hard task stopping the infighting
and standing up in our communities and began to truly police them ourselves
when it was said that it would last 300 generations
hmmmmmm

I just don't know what to say or do anymore.
About 15 years we lost a very valuable black community activist.
This brother had a program that was centered on young black boys
Along with trying to teach pride confidence and self respect he taught them to respect black women, mother's, sisters all women.
He organized events at holidays time, centered around Kwanzaa. The whole community was invited through the city media.
I thought his program was doing well, until day I read in our local newspaper this brother had decided to end his program and relocate to another city and state.
He cited his reason for leaving that blacks aren't together enough and he felt he would have a better following in another town.
We complain of lack of black leadership but when gifted leaders are among us. We are indifferent.

I just don't know what to say or do anymore.
About 15 years we lost a very valuable black community activist.
This brother had a program that was centered on young black boys
Along with trying to teach pride confidence and self respect he taught them to respect black women, mother's, sisters all women.
He organized events at holidays time, centered around Kwanzaa. The whole community was invited through the city media.
I thought his program was doing well, until day I read in our local newspaper this brother had decided to end his program and relocate to another city and state.
He cited his reason for leaving that blacks aren't together enough and he felt he would have a better following in another town.
We complain of lack of black leadership but when gifted leaders are among us. We are indifferent.
don't get too down....i think it's going to get better

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back