Black Relationships : Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

Do You Prefer African or European Features in Your Woman?

• Total voters
Is this for the edification,or glorification of our Black sisters? We are so not driven in the snow black,that i don't understand or get this.

It seems so subjective,or objective about loving a particular attribute or characteristic on a woman. I try not to look at a Beautiful Black woman,as a body part,but as a whole feminine black human being.

The defining quality is lovability,and that is something that should be explored,when someone is talking about lasting loves or preferences.

Peace!

My point was that there is no such thing as "European" or "African" features except perhaps blond hair and the lighter eye colors. Other than that, all other facial and hair features can be found indigenous to Africa. It was written that Whites paid extra for women from Senegal during the African Maafa because they were naturally slim with "white facial features" and long dark straight hair. We all know what they used our sisters for then...to satisfy their perverted sexual desires with them as their personal slaves. You found this all the time where White men made the kinky hair Africans breed more laborers and the straight-haired or lightskinned blacks either their House <N-word> or sex-slave.

ShemsiEnTehuti said:
My point was that there is no such thing as "European" or "African" features except perhaps blond hair and the lighter eye colors. Other than that, all other facial and hair features can be found indigenous to Africa. It was written that Whites paid extra for women from Senegal during the African Maafa because they were naturally slim with "white facial features" and long dark straight hair. We all know what they used our sisters for then...to satisfy their perverted sexual desires with them as their personal slaves. You found this all the time where White men made the kinky hair Africans breed more laborers and the straight-haired or lightskinned blacks either their House <N-word> or sex-slave.

The perversion continues don't follow them there! Great write Peace!

ShemsiEnTehuti said:

So do you mean by this that even a dark-haired, dark-eyed so-called white, European descended woman could be described as an African woman since, as you say, ALL of these features were indigenous to Africa once upon a time? Are you making the case that there is no such thing as separate "races" of people? That's a lot to think about.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back