Black People : Do You Love Black People?

Do You Love Black People?

• Yes

Votes: 161 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 2.3%
  • undecided

Votes: 10 5.7%

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Do you love Black People?

Please vote in the poll above and post your comments below.

I absolutely LOVE Black People ... :grouphug: ... and voted accordingly.

:heart:

Destee

Despite all my critiques and all the negative things I say/do. I know that many times I am vexed and frustrated with the behavior of my people. I know that many times I am critical of our naivete or poor judgement. I think sometimes I have feelings that are still a holdover from being a Tom.

But yes, I love my people. I don't think I could sufficiently put it into words.

I love us, because we have been the loveless. The fact that we are still on this earth is the definition of a miracle. I love us because we are resilient. A people who had so much against them. I love us because we are the long shot, the underdog, the one in a million, the trailblazer, and the comeback kids.

We were robbed of everything. Our culture, our history, our very humanity, yet we found a reason to move forward. And that we did against all odds. I love us even when we still question this miracle. When we question on humanity and our accomplishments. Most cultures are far more arrogant with much less gained. I love us for our versatility. The ability to take bits and scraps from different peoples, cultures, and philosophies. We patch things together and create a home for ourselves.

Yeah, I love my people. But in the end, I do it for something a little more selfish than all of this.

I love my people because they loved me. . .even when I didn't love them back.

why does everybody else get to love themselves

but we can't somehow???

I LOVE WHO I AM

that's black people

and i have love for all people

and all the differences

but yes i do love black people very much

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back