Black Money Business Jobs : Do You Like Your Job/Career?

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by MsInterpret, May 12, 2013.

?

Do you like your job/career?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Do you like your job or career? If so, why? If not, why not?

I really like my job...I'm a Leasing Manager for a big apartment community...it's a big challenge...which I love.
    I like my co-workers...I work with 3 great people, who I have fun around...even our maintenance guys are cool. And I enjoy the team environment...and the office is real relaxed and easygoing...Every day is something different and you never know what is gonna come out of people's mouths...My tenants also bring me food lol.

2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    Thats awesome!
    I also like my job/ career. It provides for me right livelihood meaning I work for a company that promotes life instead of destroying it.
    I build water filtration systems, I am the lead Electrical tech and I have worked as an electrician before at companies bringing home as much as twice as more than my current place, yet I wasnt nearly as happy.
    like you stated my co workers are cool and the owners are super down to earth!
    We do quite a bit of charity work which I jump at the chance every time I can.
    They treat me well, no micro management, they trust me and encourage me to give as much insight and they listen to my ideas.
    I have to say its the best work place I've ever been at.
    I know that I may become complacent maybe even want to venture into something else as I grow older or need to work somewhere less physically demanding, for as of right now, im pretty content.
    I am VERY fortunate. I dig the challenges, Im doing alright in the shape im in.
    As I have heard, when you enjoy what you do for a living, it doesnt evem feel like work...??something along those lines lol

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Yeah I agree...it's like hanging out with friends, while doing stuff you like to do, while getting paid.