Black Astrology : Do you like Modern Astrology?

YingYang11

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 13, 2014
Gaia
Occupation
Hidden Poet, Enlightener
Ive been using modern astrology for a long time(like using the planets Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, and other asteroids), But now I'm using the more traditional astrology. Here's why.

I research the concepts of modern and traditional astrology and I found out that modern astrology constantly look for new planets or asteroids to add to the natal chart. I really don't agreed with that. I mean what happens when the moon or Saturn gets destroyed? Do we just take it out from the natal chart? How about the sun? If the sun explodes in the next 1000 of years what does that mean for our natal charts?( well actually we would have all been dead maybe). For traditional astrology they used the same old planets that our ancestors( the ancestors are debatable. Some say it was the Babylonians) used for their natal charts. Modern astrologist say that these ancestors did not know that there are other planets in the sky. I disagreed. I think that they didn't CARE that there were other planets in the sky.

This is where people philosophy's of astrology comes into play. I believe that astrology is based on intuition or seasons. It not solely based "on the stars". That is too unrealistic. Since these ancestors were probably Babylonians they probably recognize patterns in the world (nature) and use psychic intuition to make up astrology. This is why I use the tropical zodiac instead of sidereal because I want to see what these ancestors saw when they were coming up with the natal chart.

In traditional astrology they always use the same planets (Sun,Moon,Venus,Mercury,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn). Since there are 7 planets doesn't it make it more special since 7 is a "holy" number. Using traditional also helps to understand the concepts of the Zodiac like what Aries really mean.

So do you like modern or traditional astrology?

Kadijah

BANNED
Apr 7, 2013
Ive been using modern astrology for a long time(like using the planets Uranus, Pluto, Neptune, and other asteroids), But now I'm using the more traditional astrology. Here's why.

I research the concepts of modern and traditional astrology and I found out that modern astrology constantly look for new planets or asteroids to add to the natal chart.
They do? What new planet (asteroid!? :huh: ) has been added to the existing 12 astrological signs?

I really don't agreed with that. I mean what happens when the moon or Saturn gets destroyed? Do we just take it out from the natal chart? How about the sun? If the sun explodes in the next 1000 of years what does that mean for our natal charts?( well actually we would have all been dead maybe).
I'm thinking you don't really understand how astrology works. For instance, if the moon or Saturn gets destroyed, people will no longer be "influenced" by the moon or Saturn. That's what the planets do, you know. They "influence" our behavior. No planet/no influence.

This is where people philosophy's of astrology comes into play. I believe that astrology is based on intuition or seasons. It not solely based "on the stars". That is too unrealistic.
Only to one who doesn't understand the concepts behind astrology.... based on celestial bodies, the STARS (astro?), not winter, fall and spring on the blue planet, or the intuition(?) of the billions of insignificant beings who inhabit it.

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i'm going to this class tomorrow. this is olde stuff. i'll see if i can follow it.

index.php

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

cherryblossom wrote on watzinaname's profile.
Dropping by to say, "Hi!" ,sister Watz. Hope all is well.
cherryblossom wrote on WARRIOR's profile.
Hey, Warrior! Right On!