Do you like 2 shop too much? Men and women

kente417mojo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2004
Ok, let me say this....I love to shop. Money burns a hole in my pocket. I don't shop all the time, but I always have certain things that I can't stop buying. I love clothes, video games, cd's, DVD's, shoes, rings, necklaces and bracelets (cheap ones...not expensive ones). Hats and caps. Incense. Candles. Swords and knives. Everything I buy is inexpensive, but I always have the urge to window shop or by something. I'm pretty good for the most part at fighting the urge because I know I don't need alot to survive. I love malls and beach peers. I can find something that I want to buy no matter what store I go to.

Ok, my question is are you a shopoholic? If so..what stores do you like to go to? What products do you find yourself buying alot of? Do you find yourself buying stuff you don't need? :cool:

Ok, my question is are you a shopoholic? I would have to say no. I don't like malls or things like that, I always have an agenda when I go to the mall...get in and out quick.

BUT...I do shop other places...

If so..what stores do you like to go to? Nordstom (for shoes), City Books...I buy sooooo many books it's unreal, Best Buy (DVD's, video games), Putz (for golf stuff), Bed Bath and Beyond,Costco, and Bartell Drugstore.

What products do you find yourself buying alot of? Books, food, body lotions, perfumes,shower gels.

Do you find yourself buying stuff you don't need? Not really...well I guess I don't need the books but I can't stop myself from buying them.

shopping is part of so many who love it , i buy what i need but i don't
shop daily / weekly i've learned their are two types of shopping
i spend my money shopping into stocks & bonds future things that may
be handy for my children later in life after me .
then you have the shopping for things that we look good in the fashion statement
and unworthy items that hold 5% value so shopping in the places & for the worth
i do love to do.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back