Black People : Do you know what WTC 7 is? Most Americans do not, but should. Click to find out.

Writeous1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 6, 2010
Sacramento, California
A lot of people never even heard of World Trade Center 7, and especially never heard that it collapsed on September 11, so I thought I'd post some videos on that subject.

Watch the support collumns get blown. This can only be done by explosives.

From these vids it should be obvious that media outlets are contacted and told what to say and what not to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHFdcPv3XXI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-WZpXiEKAo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwjmqkjwnvQ

After the official story, they only show footage that agrees with the official story or doesn't contradict it too much.

Some facts you may not know:
-Bomb sniffing dogs taken out of WTC buildings weeks b4 9/11.
-Workers in buildings reported unusual fire drills all week, where they had to keep leaving the buildings. This was reported b4 9/11.
-Owner of the security company which handled security for WTC buildings, Dulles airport and American Airlines? George Bush's brother Marvin Bush.

The control of information is something else.

it crazy and a sad plot......I agree and they knew all this was going to take place
there going to be a little story saying about BUSH and the 9/11 as i saw he was
in the air a private plan watch when the others hit the WTC as he put his hands
over his eyez like he was sad but knew it was about to take place......
something nobody ever told or shown any footage of when i get grasp on the whole
story and photos i will post it.......have anyone else heard about this ?

it crazy and a sad plot......I agree and they knew all this was going to take place
there going to be a little story saying about BUSH and the 9/11 as i saw he was
in the air a private plan watch when the others hit the WTC as he put his hands
over his eyez like he was sad but knew it was about to take place......
something nobody ever told or shown any footage of when i get grasp on the whole
story and photos i will post it.......have anyone else heard about this ?
No, never heard of it.

peace

have anyone else heard about this ?
- Bush was in a classroom when the towers were attacked. What you are referring to is the 'movie/documentary' about bush' comments about what happened. He was given a script to read and memorize for that documentary. The scenes of him flying over NY and looking out the window is just edited footage and you don't even see the towers in the scene. All you see is a shocked and desperate look on his face that anyone making a movie can portrya given enough acting lessons....

peace

- Bush was in a classroom when the towers were attacked. What you are referring to is the 'movie/documentary' about bush' comments about what happened. He was given a script to read and memorize for that documentary. The scenes of him flying over NY and looking out the window is just edited footage and you don't even see the towers in the scene. All you see is a shocked and desperate look on his face that anyone making a movie can portrya given enough acting lessons....

OK ......thanks brother for the correction after watching it that's true just a documentary of 9/11

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back