Black People Politics : Do YOU KNOW the real reason Nelson Mandela was freed?

Wasn’t their major victory in the USA the fact that the institutionally racist repression in every area of human activity of non-whites in general, peoples of African ethnicity specifically was/is STILL regarded today as a Civil Rights issue, as opposed to part of the longest running most despicably EVIL Human Rights violations [integral with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration] on the historical record?

The above makes no sense.

Would any of the Civil Rights battles have been necessary if African Americans within the USA were accorded their Constitutional Rights in the manner that whites take for granted, as opposed to being remined by the unpunished executions of Trayvon Martin, Renisha and many others that despite having a Black man as President, their lives are worth NOTHING in the land of their birth? What victory was that, exactly, in fact hasn’t INTEGRATION literally destroyed the self sufficiency/do for self ethos that created spectacularly successful African American communities like the GAP of Tulsa circa 1920 and Rosewood?

The Civil Rights Movement wasn't about "integration." It was about gaining civil rights for black Americans. Integration was simply a by-product of gaining those civil rights.

AND?

Were you previously aware of exactly why Nelson Mandela was freed, and why didn’t you note that that thread was closed before I could post the message that is in this thread to Ken and Sekou [why not pay attention, address assertions/answer question in the direct manner possible with this medium, for a change]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

1. You're not the boss of me.

2. I asked a question in a civil manner. Please, when you reply to me, use the same tone.

Ken and most people STILL believe that the racist Afrikaner NUTCASES in South Africa moved from formal Apartheid [to informal like in the USA and the rest of the West] out of choice as isn’t he obviously totally unaware of the manner in which with the aid of 55 000 Cuban volunteers the MPLA stopped the South African Army/UNITA coalition’s push [focus on driving the Cubans into the sea] on their capital Luanda in 1987, and subsequently encircled them at T’Chipa in 1988; forcing them to open the negotiations in Cairo that freed Namibia and Nelson Mandela, in return for the Cuban Expeditionary Force [which was funded by Gaddafi/Libya] with their MIGs and Tanks leaving Africa? Are YOU denying that you spouted this drivel [above] with regard to violence, were very obviously unaware of the African Starlingrad at Cuito Carnevale when by stopping the South African Expeditionary Army/UNITA coalition’s push on Luanda with the Cuban jet fighters gaining air superiority, formal Apartheid in South Africa’s back was broken [by extremely violent warfare without which Nelson Mandela would have probably died in jail as opposed to as a free man/former President of South Africa]?

First off, I will acknowledge that I was not aware of Cuba's role in helping in the struggle against Apartheid in SA. and I do appreciate you bringing that to the table. But, your claim that I believe SA moved from Apartheid by choice is ridiculous. First off, I never said anything about what resulted in the end of apartheid, I only spoke to what resulted in the release of Nelson Mandela. That's two different events. I said it was by international pressure and sanctions, that's not choice. You are acting as if the Cubans forced his release at the barrel of a gun. Nelson Mandela gave the Fidel Castro great credit and admiration for his role in the struggle to end apartheid but he never gave him credit for gaining his release nor ending apartheid.

While I appreciate your bringing the info on Cuba to the table, the manner in which you brought it (with false accusations and assumptions) made it an unnecessary attack. I don't believe that Nelson Mandela was released nor apartheid ended by choice of the SA government. It was by force. A combination of all of the forces we have discussed.

Wasn’t their major victory in the USA the fact that the institutionally racist repression in every area of human activity of non-whites in general, peoples of African ethnicity specifically was/is STILL regarded today as a Civil Rights issue, as opposed to part of the longest running most despicably EVIL Human Rights violations [integral with the ongoing African HOLOCAUST of over 500 years duration] on the historical record?
The above makes no sense.
Are you genuinely unaware of the FACT that Malcolm X was in the process of making an official complaint to the UN with regard to the the systematic onslaught on non-whites in general, the peoples of African ethnicity specifically being a Human Rights violation issue for the World Court as opposed to merely a Civil [what was even marginally CIVIL about the manner in which our ancestors and their siblings who were tortured, mutilated and murdered for either not surrendering or to traumatize the rest of us into total subservience] rights matter?

Would any of the Civil Rights battles have been necessary if African Americans within the USA were accorded their Constitutional Rights in the manner that whites take for granted, as opposed to being remined by the unpunished executions of Trayvon Martin, Renisha and many others that despite having a Black man as President, their lives are worth NOTHING in the land of their birth?
The Civil Rights Movement wasn't about "integration."

It was about gaining civil rights for black Americans. Integration was simply a by-product of gaining those civil rights.
Maybe, maybe not, but where have I even mentioned integration in the question underlined above that you haven’t answered, have YOU?

Were you previously aware of exactly why Nelson Mandela was freed, and why didn’t you note that that thread was closed before I could post the message that is in this thread to Ken and Sekou [why not pay attention, address assertions/answer question in the direct manner possible with this medium, for a change]?
1. You're not the boss of me.

2. I asked a question in a civil manner. Please, when you reply to me, use the same tone.
I will try, but why do you all run away as standard from addressing assertions/answering questions in the so direct manner possible with this medium [it is very wearing] or are you actually going to answer the underlined question this time?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back