Health and Wellness : Do you know of a good full body Detox?

Again, it depends on the time period of the fast. Over 7 days of prune juice and water will leave the body depleted of other vital nutrients and vitamins.

u supplement that with other juices....the best is having ur own juicer...
i just made metion of prune juice because of it's cleansing properties....

one love
khasm

u supplement that with other juices....the best is having ur own juicer...
i just made metion of prune juice because of it's cleansing properties....

one love
khasm

I hear you. Good advice!

Africans forgot how to be African and are mimicing yt people. There is no such thing as a full body detox, learn how your body works, it's yours. Some of the things you are doing to your bodies makes no sense at all. Why would you buy capsules full of you don't know what and put it in your body because someone tells you it's good for you. If you have to take prune juice everyday to feel right, you better be a 80 or 90 years old or you're already screwed. Instead of juicing fruit, eat them instead, your digestive system will love the fiber and reward you with a clean colon. I can see juicing carrots with beets, not a bad taste. So you've been eating crap for years and now you want to do something about it, how do you start. Start with your digestive system, senna leaves, castor oil, aloes or a couple of colon cleanse tea bags in a cup a tea should have you going in a matter of hours and in the meantime or a few days before you even start, grab yourself a half of a cabbage chop it up, put a large pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil, put the cabbage in turn off the stove, cover the pot and let it sit for several days, trust me you'll know when it's ready, your nose will tell you. Strain and discard the cabbage from the liquid, hold your nose and have a cup in the morning before breakfast and another before bed at night, this should restore the "good" bacteria in your stomach to healthy levels. Eat watermelon and cantalopes and consume cranberries or cranberry juice and a couple of table spoons of baking soda for your bladder and kidneys. To get rid of toxic metals you'll have to add cilantro and coriander seeds to your diet. For your liver the herb milk thistle is good and for your gallbladder don't eat too much fried and fatty foods. Eat kale. collard greens, watercress, broccolli, cabbage, tomatoes. Add more spices to your diet, they not only make your food taste and smell great, they're also medicine for the body, add curry to your diet, eat more seafood. Boil flax seed with irish moss and gum arabic and strain, sweeten with honey add cinnamon and nutmeg and almond exrtact. Look for Moringa, Neem, Guinea Hen Weed, Soursop leaves, Hibiscus, Lemon Grass, Medina and make them a part of your diet and pass it on to your kids. Go to a Caribbean or South American market get some roots, Malanga, Dashin, Yellow Yam, Brazil Yam, White Yam, Black Yam and scores of other roots as well as fruits, makes soups. Bottom line eat at home, learn how to f..ing cook, you'll eat better and save money. And lay off sugar it's toxic!

Africans forgot how to be African and are mimicing yt people. There is no such thing as a full body detox, learn how your body works, it's yours. Some of the things you are doing to your bodies makes no sense at all. Why would you buy capsules full of you don't know what and put it in your body because someone tells you it's good for you. If you have to take prune juice everyday to feel right, you better be a 80 or 90 years old or you're already screwed. Instead of juicing fruit, eat them instead, your digestive system will love the fiber and reward you with a clean colon. I can see juicing carrots with beets, not a bad taste. So you've been eating crap for years and now you want to do something about it, how do you start. Start with your digestive system, senna leaves, castor oil, aloes or a couple of colon cleanse tea bags in a cup a tea should have you going in a matter of hours and in the meantime or a few days before you even start, grab yourself a half of a cabbage chop it up, put a large pot of water on the stove, bring to a boil, put the cabbage in turn off the stove, cover the pot and let it sit for several days, trust me you'll know when it's ready, your nose will tell you. Strain and discard the cabbage from the liquid, hold your nose and have a cup in the morning before breakfast and another before bed at night, this should restore the "good" bacteria in your stomach to healthy levels. Eat watermelon and cantalopes and consume cranberries or cranberry juice and a couple of table spoons of baking soda for your bladder and kidneys. To get rid of toxic metals you'll have to add cilantro and coriander seeds to your diet. For your liver the herb milk thistle is good and for your gallbladder don't eat too much fried and fatty foods. Eat kale. collard greens, watercress, broccolli, cabbage, tomatoes. Add more spices to your diet, they not only make your food taste and smell great, they're also medicine for the body, add curry to your diet, eat more seafood. Boil flax seed with irish moss and gum arabic and strain, sweeten with honey add cinnamon and nutmeg and almond exrtact. Look for Moringa, Neem, Guinea Hen Weed, Soursop leaves, Hibiscus, Lemon Grass, Medina and make them a part of your diet and pass it on to your kids. Go to a Caribbean or South American market get some roots, Malanga, Dashin, Yellow Yam, Brazil Yam, White Yam, Black Yam and scores of other roots as well as fruits, makes soups. Bottom line eat at home, learn how to f..ing cook, you'll eat better and save money. And lay off sugar it's toxic!

Well crwn, after reading this heartfelt post, I'm impressed enough to high-light only a few tips of the advice offered, all of which are good ones, in my book.

Well said indeed ...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back