Black People : Do You Know And Understand What Today's Black Folk Are About?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
The last figure I have is there are over 44 Million plus of us here:

I admit only having a guess as opposed to really and truly knowing/understanding/etc. what they be and be about just in my neck of the woods...

I also hope and pray anybody hearing/reading/etc. this can do much better than that...

Holla holla ...

:SuN044:

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The last figure I have is there are over 44 Million plus of us here:

I admit only having a guess as opposed to really and truly knowing/understanding/etc. what they be and be about just in my neck of the woods...

I also hope and pray anybody hearing/reading/etc. this can do much better than that...

Holla holla ...

:SuN044:

The beautiful thing about Brooklyn and Harlem is that black folks talk to each other, every where

I speak to people of all ages and economic brackets as well as ethnicities and nationalities, one can make a political comment or question to a brother or a sister in the supermarket on the train or bus

and folks are angry and tired of the bull mess

the young people 18 - 23 are very bright but full of despair,
they are not taking the "common story line" or "the offical story"

they are ticked off emphaticly about rappers hanging with the Illuminati

just that folks have no idea of what to do about it or who to trust.

Our collective problems are in a hospital with no doctors or nurses:SuN019:

yes we have innovative local Black elected officials here,
that work hard to keep Black folks heads above water, but they battle night and day just to do that
with fascists like Cuomo cutting bits of the right hand off, and Bloomberg trimming bits off of the left

and there are no grassroots activists or organizations to speak of, just folks doing little stuff here and there with their block associations or church.

ManicRaider

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2011
and there are no grassroots activists or organizations to speak of, just folks doing little stuff here and there with their block associations or church.

Well, why don't you try and organize something? I'm not sure if it's something you wanted to do but if you have a great concern for or about something or someones, you should make an effort to something about it.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Well, why don't you try and organize something? I'm not sure if it's something you wanted to do but if you have a great concern for or about something or someones, you should make an effort to something about it.

Interesting request brother Manic ,
concidering the 6 others that I have had from folks here

who I have asked to post as I have done several times,
1 what I have accomplished for the NY community
2 Who and what groups I have worked with
3 What I am still doing
4 And a list of solutions as well as brainstorming methodologies for black progress

and out of the six who have asked that question seems as though none of them have done squat
or have any solutions for squat

and have not come back,
to raise the issue of some form of collective porgress or qourum leadership team

so if you have a list please post it then we can work on something together!

Energy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
London
Interesting request brother Manic ,
concidering the 6 others that I have had from folks here

who I have asked to post as I have done several times,
1 what I have accomplished for the NY community
2 Who and what groups I have worked with
3 What I am still doing
4 And a list of solutions as well as brainstorming methodologies for black progress

and out of the six who have asked that question seems as though none of them have done squat
or have any solutions for squat

and have not come back,
to raise the issue of some form of collective porgress or qourum leadership team

so if you have a list please post it then we can work on something together!

With regard to your point no 4. Do you seriously think we as black people are lacking some magic formula that is why we are not progressing?

Remember in Africa with over a billion people; they have everything going for them including huge natural wealth. They have tried everything you can imagine to help with progress and yet they fail again and again. Meanwhile, non-black foreigners come to Africa and become instant success stories overnight. Now why is that? Do you have answers?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Rent a tent and went to Walmart to make a tall start to buy can goods I understand the hood I'm from a jive block and like livestock it was fill with Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
HODEE Black People : I Just Don't Understand.. Blacks For Trump.. ??? Even Up to 2019 ( They are Kowtowing ) For Acceptance .. ??? Black People Open Forum 4
KRAZYK Black People Politics : Who's going to step up next help me understand why is my color the enemy Black People Politics 1
OldSoul Black People : Help me understand this trailer... Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Deep Breathing Might Have Benefits We're Only Beginning to Understand Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : he was quick to understand that he need a chick with a thunder plan see a chick voice fresh and brig Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
OldSoul Black People : WHITE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW RACISM WORKS Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grade understand pimp and hustle // Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
OldSoul OldSoul : The Incident You Have To See To Understand Why Students Wanted Mizzou's President To Go OldSoul 2
R Black Poetry : Wow being black got me seeing whack I’m starting to understand after what happen to SANDRA BLAND for Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Cb_parent Black Parenting : What role do we play in helping our kids understand recent police killings and curbing their fears? Black Parenting 5
chuck Black People : What Do You Know And Understand About Us 'Black Indians'? Black People Open Forum 130
chuck Black People : What Did Or Do You Understand About Wallstreet? Black People Open Forum 9
chuck Black People : What You Know And Understand About Ourstories In This Nation? Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : I don't understand the logic on this site. Black People Open Forum 22
dunwiddat Black People : Forgetting Slavery - Just Don't Understand Black People Open Forum 19
Destee Black People : Do you understand cognitive dissonance? Can you give some examples of it? Black People Open Forum 11
S Law Forum : This Is Why In School They Never Wanted You To Understand The Constitution Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 58
Emortalist Black Relationships : How to understand women Black Relationships 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : Whoso Readeth, Let Him Understand...from Rockets that Spit Fire... Chevron Dove 4
skuderjaymes Black People : Can you feel this? Do you understand this? Ace Hood.. Go N' Get It.. Black People Open Forum 2
E Black Relationships : Ok, so why doesn`t she understand? Black Relationships 6
A Black Spirituality Religion : are there idiots whodon't understand so disrespect other's beliefs? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
W Black Women : Things I don't understand... Black Women 13
Ankhur Black People : Do we Understand what a Public Private Partnership Realy Is????????????? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Do we fully understand HR 3962--Affordable Health Care for America Act?? Black People Open Forum 3
P Black People : I understand apologies but this stuff is rediculous?????? Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom Black People : Understand-vs-Overstand Black People Open Forum 46
O Black People : REPARATIONS-WHAT WE DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND Black People Open Forum 1
E Black People : Help me understand "racism" Black People Open Forum 219
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU DON'T KNOW !!!! Chief Elder Osiris 8
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : TO UNDERSTAND MUGABE IS TO UNDERSTAND THE MIND OF A REVOLUTIONARY.!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
howardtsu Black Poetry : Stretching to Understand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
L Black Poetry : I Can't Understand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
4 Black Poetry : Do You Understand????? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
Zulile Black People : Help me understand, please Black People Open Forum 24
G Black People : Understand often things R not what the population at large think they see Black People Open Forum 4
river Black People : Until We Understand white supremacy... Black People Open Forum 63
A Black Poetry : Its sumthimes hard for them to understand why i talk about you a lot.. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Ineptness Of Black People To know And Understand The Truth About Ourselves Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Since I dont understand, you must be declared mental Black Health and Wellness 0
S Black Poetry : I just dont understand Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
G Black Poetry : TRUST ME WEN I SAY DIS, U JUS DONT UNDERSTAND!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
K Black Poetry : Yo, help me understand (REVISED) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
M Black Children : is it just me or does my "parent" really not understand...??? Black Children 15
Sekhemu Help me understand Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 3
A Black People : I,m beginning to understand more he reveals everyday... Black People Open Forum 0
P Black Sports : Bradley: Kent doesn't understand black players Black Sports 1
river Black Spirituality Religion : A Question For Those Who Understand The Kemetian Worldview Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 106
river Black Spirituality Religion : I Cannot Understand This Depth Of Hatred Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62