Black People : Do You Know And Understand What Today's Black Folk Are About?

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
The last figure I have is there are over 44 Million plus of us here:

I admit only having a guess as opposed to really and truly knowing/understanding/etc. what they be and be about just in my neck of the woods...

I also hope and pray anybody hearing/reading/etc. this can do much better than that...

Holla holla ...

:SuN044:

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The last figure I have is there are over 44 Million plus of us here:

I admit only having a guess as opposed to really and truly knowing/understanding/etc. what they be and be about just in my neck of the woods...

I also hope and pray anybody hearing/reading/etc. this can do much better than that...

Holla holla ...

:SuN044:

The beautiful thing about Brooklyn and Harlem is that black folks talk to each other, every where

I speak to people of all ages and economic brackets as well as ethnicities and nationalities, one can make a political comment or question to a brother or a sister in the supermarket on the train or bus

and folks are angry and tired of the bull mess

the young people 18 - 23 are very bright but full of despair,
they are not taking the "common story line" or "the offical story"

they are ticked off emphaticly about rappers hanging with the Illuminati

just that folks have no idea of what to do about it or who to trust.

Our collective problems are in a hospital with no doctors or nurses:SuN019:

yes we have innovative local Black elected officials here,
that work hard to keep Black folks heads above water, but they battle night and day just to do that
with fascists like Cuomo cutting bits of the right hand off, and Bloomberg trimming bits off of the left

and there are no grassroots activists or organizations to speak of, just folks doing little stuff here and there with their block associations or church.

ManicRaider

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2011
and there are no grassroots activists or organizations to speak of, just folks doing little stuff here and there with their block associations or church.

Well, why don't you try and organize something? I'm not sure if it's something you wanted to do but if you have a great concern for or about something or someones, you should make an effort to something about it.

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Well, why don't you try and organize something? I'm not sure if it's something you wanted to do but if you have a great concern for or about something or someones, you should make an effort to something about it.

Interesting request brother Manic ,
concidering the 6 others that I have had from folks here

who I have asked to post as I have done several times,
1 what I have accomplished for the NY community
2 Who and what groups I have worked with
3 What I am still doing
4 And a list of solutions as well as brainstorming methodologies for black progress

and out of the six who have asked that question seems as though none of them have done squat
or have any solutions for squat

and have not come back,
to raise the issue of some form of collective porgress or qourum leadership team

so if you have a list please post it then we can work on something together!

Energy

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
London
Interesting request brother Manic ,
concidering the 6 others that I have had from folks here

who I have asked to post as I have done several times,
1 what I have accomplished for the NY community
2 Who and what groups I have worked with
3 What I am still doing
4 And a list of solutions as well as brainstorming methodologies for black progress

and out of the six who have asked that question seems as though none of them have done squat
or have any solutions for squat

and have not come back,
to raise the issue of some form of collective porgress or qourum leadership team

so if you have a list please post it then we can work on something together!

With regard to your point no 4. Do you seriously think we as black people are lacking some magic formula that is why we are not progressing?

Remember in Africa with over a billion people; they have everything going for them including huge natural wealth. They have tried everything you can imagine to help with progress and yet they fail again and again. Meanwhile, non-black foreigners come to Africa and become instant success stories overnight. Now why is that? Do you have answers?

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days