Black Relationships : Do you HONESTLY know what you want?

I want a man with drive.. one whos never on vacation from life. One who is an animal in bed, and a lover in the shower.. one who will provide security for his family. One whos love is never denialble.. selfless, and strong. I want a successful career.. and the be noteworthy in history. I want to be able to be googled.. and have websites devoted to my humanitarian work... I want a nobel prize. I want to truly bring peace to the mid-east... i wasnt to be the blk modern day Mother Teresa.. i want to ba a legend! I want to make a difference in the worls.. my husband and I.. and have children who will continue our work!

I've been thinking about this topic alot lately. Mainly because i've always known what i've wanted. Now things have changed for me. My mindset, the way that i act and see things. The underlying "me", so to speak is still there but now....i have changed due to ...uh...certain negative things that have influenced me greatly.

Negative things happen but sometimes they change you. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. Sometimes both.

I want a God fearing, loving wise respectful man...a man that LOVES himself...one who sees me as his equal....To be my back when I am weak support me in what I do…entice my mind before my body…love me completely and unconditional…a man that knows what he wants and can see us working together in what WE want out of life together… a man with a strong will power and can tell me no sometimes…for him to understand my mind set and the career goal I have made…Well it works for me because God sent me my blessing…..with a lot of extras perks

peace
Angel

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back