Black People : Do you help in positive change?

MzBlkAngel

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 26, 2003
somewhere ova da rainbow....
We all talk about our communities we live in, and how we should help in the community. What are you doing to improve your community or the area you live in.

Some just talk the talk, preaches what should be done…and not walk the walk to bring about positive change? So, share with us what you or groups you identify yourself with do for your community. That brings about positive change.

Peace
Angel

good point !
I've tryed to continue keeping all the members /families and precent capt.
involved in the structure of our community growth myself and a few others
have put together an base non-profit organization to help needed families
throughout the community with such as RENT / Phone and such even Food

we also set up Food Drives visit our elderly Homes / shelters
our community that is in need get support from the precent capt / Alderman
pulling our fire dept. in and understanding or problems trying to curve the
Gangs with truce and sell of street corner drugs their are many along with
myself who are trying to take back our community and we see the growth
of property rise it just a foundational start of this project which we are trying
to spand our wings deeper and proud to be the founder of the
( Rapid Inner Community Help sources ).

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE LATELY !

I help the children in my community with their homework. I watch out for them when their parents aint around. I talk to the young Brothers/Sisters when I can and provide a little insight to to certain situations, when I cook, I feed them if they are hungry, Like Sister QueenTs, I help keep the neighborhood clean. Its not much, but I do what I can, when I can.

I'm involved in several ministries. I feed the homeless, I donate and distribute groceries to the lower income families living in public housing. I visit the elderly in nursing homes and I visit men that have been incarcerated.

Matthew 25:35-40

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Peace......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back