Black Astrology : Do you have time for me...

Virgo Mistress' request.

VirgoMistress@destee.com

Introduction: Hello there, I am a premium member at Destee’s and have been apart of the family for a long time now. I usually am very busy with school and other obligations so I tend to just drop in from time to time.

I am a student of astrology and currently pursuing a degree in metaphysics and astrological interpretation. I would love to have the opportunity to take a “crack” at your chart if you don’t mind. I must say that I hope Aquil returns soon and that all is well with him.

I am going to start with the 3 most important aspects of anyone’s astrology chart. One is a position during the time of one’s birth, which is the eastern horizon (the rising sign) and the other 2 is what are called ‘lights’, the sun and the moon and what signs reside in those. These 3 aspects will and can tell a person about their ego and your vitality,(sun) where it is acted out,(the house) their emotions, how you react to situations and process information that comes to you(moon) and your rising sign, which to most modern day astrologers is the personality traits that you show to others while you “hide” away your sun sign characteristics. Now keep in mind that the entire astrological chart is important, and no one factor is THE factor, they all play a part and a role in making us who we are. These three are just considered the most important when first READING a chart.

Very briefly, I won’t relay too much information on how to read a chart, Aquil has a lot of information on that in his links, if you want to check them out. However, just for clarification. There are 12 houses in an astrological wheel or chart. Each house has a theme that is carries. The planets, lights and signs will flavor that houses theme and add or take away something according to many factors. I will briefly explain how your energy is played out in the house that it sits in, there may be other planets, signs and nodes that can be factored in as well but I will not include here today due to a time factor and whether or not you may want me to proceed further. In the future, tying in all these other factors in is key to completely seeing how your positive energy and challenges are played out within any given house.

YOUR SUN SIGN IS Virgo
interesting facts: Mutable earth sign, this means that you are assimilating and applies your ideas and techniques in whatever it is you under take and you can desire variety and change in your life. Virgo is ruled by the planet Mercury which rules all forms of communication, short distance travel, logic and reason.

Virgo is the perfectionist of the zodiac. You are very detail oriented, and precise in your approach to any activity that you undertake. You also have a gift and a talent for organization.
You are very practical in your needs and approach things in a very logical way. Normally you can be reserved and shy at times. You are talented in analysis, problem solving and trouble shooting. However, as a Virgo you can also be very critical and are harder on yourself than with others when critiquing certain behaviors. Virgo is also the sign of service and work., you are often there to help those who are down and trodden. You can be careful with your health and appearance and be neat and meticulous in your dress.

Positive expression: You can be meticulous, industrious, efficient, discriminating and methodical. You give service to others and can some what of a perfectionist. You can bring order out of confusion and untiring in your sense and performance of duty to others.

Negative or challenging expression: You can be a worrier, fretful, gossipy about trivial matters, hypochondriacs, critical and finicky.

Your sun sign lesson is: You must learn that the details are only part of the whole; and to be less critical and more loving in order to relate to others from the heart instead of the head.

The part of the body that Virgo rules (since Virgo is a health and service sign): Intestinal tract and its power of as simulation. ** I am adding this to say that when Virgo’s get into the mode of worrying, this area of the body is most likely the one that will be the most affected, and health issues can arise in this form, so be careful of this.

Your sun sign Virgo falls in the 4th house of the chart. The 4th house rules the HOME the family, ones personal and intimate life, one’s base of operations, early subconscious conditioning and psychological roots and racial traditions, parent relative to the mother and emotional security, houses and land.

What does this mean?

This means that you express your vitality and ego in the house of family. You are very family oriented and tend to give service to any member of your family that is or can be in need. This is a very positive outlet. Your are discriminating, and analytical in your service to your family. You are a top organizer in your family and can more than likely get them together to family gatherings and festivities. Here is where you will find your natural drive. You can also bring positive healthy lifestyles or alternatives to your family life. (There are other planets and nodes in your 4th house so this is a general explanation of just your sun sign.)

Your rising sign is Cancer: The sign of cancer is charming, sweet, extremely psychic, domestic, sensitive, fearful, needs security, punctual, moody, timid, excessive and emotional.

What does this mean? VirgoMistress, this is what most astrologers will call your MASK, the part of you that you will show to the outside world and how others will see you. So, generally others will see you as a CANCER and not a Virgo. Usually only those that are close to you and really know you will see the Virgo traits and tendencies. I tend to think depending on other factors in the chart, this can be correct, but remember there are always exceptions to the rule. Reading the above information on Cancer, this is how others will see you. Is it apart of you truly? I will say yes, just the more outer layer of you. The mask wants to protect the inner you. Remember that the rising sign does not fall into a house. It rests on the CUSP OF THE FIRST HOUSE. It is the sign that was rising on the eastern horizon at the time of your birth.

The MOON is I the sign of ARIES: The moon represents the personality or the soul. In Aries this means that your emotions are seen as, aggressive, direct, decisive, creative in its energy, enthusiastic, you possess great leadership abilities, you are impulsive, fiery, hot, you are also impatient, courageous, inspirational, can be arrogant and self centered. You are also a natural leader.

Aries is a fire sign, its energy is cardinal which means that this sign generates energy, and initiates change and can actually assist in change. In the sign of the moon you need growth and expansion of self. This is done in a impulsive and exuberant manner. The moon changes your emotions and feelings all the time. It can describe emotional reactions and experiences. It rules the development of our ability to feel or to respond emotionally. It rules the development of subjectivity, impressionability and sensitivity. The place in the chart shows where we strive to find our security.

In your chart you strive for security in your 10th house of status, reputation, profession, a parent (usually your father) and ego.

What does this mean? This means that you are very much a leader in your profession. You don’t have any problems stepping out and getting projects started, however, because of the impulsiveness of Aries you may not be able to see it to the end. You inspire others with your visions which are constantly in motion. You may have to tone down a tendency to be aggressive when an idea or a certain direction meets your vision and not others, learning diplomacy will work wonders in your career path.

This also can mean usually the father but sometimes the mother, that you were influenced by a strong parent or parent figure. They are leaders, direct and impulsive. They were fun and often inspirational to you. They were not afraid to go after what they wanted and neither are you!

Well VigoMistress, I hope you find this interpretation to your liking. Know that all information was done by myself with basic knowledge used to assist you in the understanding of some astrological jargon and language. If you would like a complete chart reading, please don’t hesitate to PM me. I am highly intuitive and do very well over the phone.

Blessings
Lady Bastet

Thank you for your interest!!

Hello there VirgoMistress!

I am glad that you liked how I read your chart. Your feedback is a wonderful sight to behold.

I recieved your pm, I will respond to it in about 2 days, I need to re-do your chart, with the new information you gave me, then we can see where, how we want to proceed.

I will post again on Thursday Afternoon. Until then stay blessed.

Peace, love and light

Lady Bastet

VirgoMistress,
I have re-calculated your chart with the correct time. It changes the 'flavor' of your chart, planets change houses and and your rising sign is now different, there is only about a 4minute window for rising signs so birth time has to be accurate. Thank you for finding out the correct time, now we can get the "real' picture of you. (smile) You are still dynamic and truly a sight to behold.

I will contact you on Thursday with a revision.

Until then
blessings
Lady Bastet

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back