Black Spirituality Religion : Do you have or know someone who has telekinesis / psychokinesis ability?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Do you have or know someone that has telekinesis / psychokinesis abilities?

Psychokinesis (from Greek ψυχή "mind" and κίνησις "movement"[1][2]), or telekinesis[3] (from τηλε- "far off" and κίνηση "movement"[4]), is an alleged psychic ability allowing a person to influence a physical system without physical interaction.[5][6]

Psychokinesis experiments have historically been criticized for lack of proper controls and repeatability.[7][8][9][10] There is no convincing evidence that psychokinesis is a real phenomenon, and the topic is generally regarded as pseudoscience.[7][11][12][13]

The link above suggests people do claim to have this ability - to move objects with their mind.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Precise Allah

Jun 16, 2009
Atlanta Georgia
Occupation
Peacemaker

The link above suggests people do claim to have this ability - to move objects with their mind.

Loving Us!

Destee
Peace,

I've been looking for someone to verify and teach me since I was told many years ago I had that latent ability. Been searching for that mystery god for over 25 years with no success. My skepticism has me thinking it ain't so and my search for such seems to back it up.

Peace

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace,

I've been looking for someone to verify and teach me since I was told many years ago I had that latent ability. Been searching for that mystery god for over 25 years with no success. My skepticism has me thinking it ain't so and my search for such seems to back it up.

Peace

wow @ that Brother @Precise Allah ... thanks for sharing ... :dance4:

Welcome Home too of course! ... :grouphug:

That is so very interesting, you sharing the above, looking for this very thing for years. Amazing.

The Wikipedia article says the phenomena is met with skepticism in general, as your search suggests as well, while simultaneously providing information on those who claim to have this ability. It appears to be a psychic, esp, magician, maybe even black magic sort of ability.

Don't give up Brother Precise Allah ... you may be able to learn and "lift all of our boats" ... :love:

Do share more regarding your research if you are so inclined.

Love You!

Destee

Chevron Dove

May 7, 2009

I do not have nor do I know of any person having this ability, but however, it would not surprise me if this were to happen in that someone could have this ability!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MsInterpret Black People : Supporting Someone Who Has Been Raped or Sexually Assaulted Black People Open Forum 5
K Black Poetry : Someone has taken your spot Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
N Black Relationships : Is it wrong not to date someone because he/she has kids? Black Relationships 123
R Black Poetry : This is news to someone play the blues and come undone need girl to have fun a ton hitting nerds with written words gitting absurd kisses while birds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
N The Front Porch : I am new here and will like to have someone to show me around The Front Porch 1
dnommo Black Poetry : I heard someone was looking for me... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Djedefre African American History Culture : Can someone explain to me why the Greeks are considered the foundation of Western Civilization African American History Culture 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : It may be the Devil, or it may be the Lord, but someone finally told Bob Dylan that he won the Nobel Black Entertainment 1
L Black Relationships : Breaking Up ... what is the best way to meet someone new? Black Relationships 31
rico love Black Poetry : someone,. Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
blazejay Black People : A Foundational Question To Help Someone Black People Open Forum 4
S Science and Technology : Can someone explain Godel's Incompleteness Theorems Science and Technology 22
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Former CIA director under Obama: 'Someone needs to lose their job' if reports about ISISintelligence Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Next time someone tells you "all lives matter," show them this cartoon Black People Politics 10
Eno Otu Premium Members Only : Someone from Chicago, apparently a Nation of Islam member, THREATENS ME merely for my words about... Premium Members Only 7
ManicRaider Black People : How do you feel when someone says they hate being black? Black People Open Forum 4
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : "Someone Knows My Name" Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Next Time Someone Says 'White Privilege Isn't Real,' Show Them This Black People Open Forum 0
A Africa : How to tell what specific part of Africa someone is from? All Things Africa 16
Kadijah Black Money Business Jobs : Employment opportunity - Feds seeks someone to grow 12 acres of pot Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Black People : How Much of Your Survival is Dependent on Someone Else? Black People Open Forum 6
Angela22 Black People : When do you consider someone to be an elder? Black People Open Forum 4
legit-writer Black Relationships : "Cheating" on someone who is Married Black Relationships 12
MsInterpret Black People : When Someone Apologizes...What Do You Do? Black People Open Forum 31
legit-writer Black People : Trying To Change Someone Black People Open Forum 17
legit-writer Black Relationships : Dating Someone Who is Married But Separated Black Relationships 13
legit-writer Black Relationships : A Man Living With His Parents or Someone Black Relationships 16
Asomfwaa Black People : Someone says they will pay you to take a Cold Shower Black People Open Forum 7
dunwiddat Premium Members Only : Someone Asked Me This Premium Members Only 24
Destee Black People : Why don't we have jobs for our youth? Is it our fault or someone else's? Black People Open Forum 23
ckoolbreez Health and Wellness : Hi! Do You Know Someone Who Struggles To Afford Their Prescription Medications? Black Health and Wellness 2
legit-writer Black People : being left for someone else Black People Open Forum 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ruff Endz - Someone To Love You Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black People : Why follow Someone's Movement without Agenda, when we have not formed a Movement with One? Black People Open Forum 5
B Black Children : the best way to get over someone?? Black Children 4
Ankhur Black People : Can you build a house with Hate? or Cook a meal to feed someone hungry with Anger Black People Open Forum 2
MsInterpret Black People : I had this dream last night...someone wanna interpret? Black People Open Forum 16
W Black Women : To what extent are you willing to teach someone how to treat you? Black Women 15
MsInterpret Black People : Is it your duty to tell someone that they are not black? Black People Open Forum 45
Destee Black Relationships : Sisters Want Someone To Blame For Their Bad Relationships Black Relationships 176
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : Can someone decipher my dream? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
Destee Black Relationships : Would You Date Someone Who Had Rats in Their House? Black Relationships 16
Destee Would You Use Someone Else's Blood ? Black Health and Wellness 5
HODEE Black Poetry : Someone to validate us Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
cherryblossom Black Positive People : Orinn Hudson/BE SOMEONE Black People Doing Positive Things 0
legit-writer Black Relationships : Meeting/Dating someone from the internet Black Relationships 8
L Black People : I Hope Someone Will Hear Me Out-Regianld Blanton Part 1 Black People Open Forum 3
R Black Poetry : DISS TO SOMEONE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Destee Black People : Proper Way To Ask Someone Their Race / Nationality Black People Open Forum 47