Black People : Do You Have Extraterrestrial DNA?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Metaverse, Jan 18, 2007.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Greetings of Peace Destee Fam!

I ran across this article online about a so-called recent discovery. My question to the family- is this information relative to us? Some of us actually believe we are all from other planets anyway - but is this scientific confirmation that this human body is "in this world...but not of it?"

------------------------------------------------------------
    A group of researchers working at the Human Genome Project indicate that they made an astonishing scientific discovery: They believe so-called 97% non-coding sequences in human DNA is no less than genetic code of extraterrestrial life forms...

The non-coding sequences are common to all living organisms on Earth, from moulds to fish to humans. In human DNA, they constitute larger part of the total genome, says Prof. Sam Chang, the group leader. Non-coding sequences, originally known as "junk DNA", were discovered years ago, and their function remained a mystery. The overwhelming majority of Human DNA is “Off-world” in origin. The apparent “extraterrestrial junk genes” merely “enjoy the ride” with hard working active genes, passed from generation to generation.

After comprehensive analysis with the assistance of other scientists, computer programmers, mathematicians, and other learned scholars, Professor Chang had wondered if the apparently “junk Human DNA” was created by some kind of “extraterrestrial programmer”. The alien chunks within Human DNA, Professor Chang further observes, “have its own veins, arteries, and its own immune system that vigorously resists all our anti-cancer drugs.”

Professor Chang further stipulates that "Our hypothesis is that a higher extraterrestrial life form was engaged in creating new life and planting it on various planets. Earth is just one of them. Perhaps, after programming, our creators grow us the same way we grow bacteria in Petri dishes. We can’t know their motives - whether it was a scientific experiment, or a way of preparing new planets for colonization, or is it long time ongoing business of seedling life in the universe.”

Professor Chang further indicates that “If we think about it in our human terms, the apparent “extraterrestrial programmers” were most probably working on “one big code” consisting of several projects, and the projects should have produced various life forms for various planets. They have been also trying various solutions. They wrote “the big code“, executed it, did not like some function, changed them or added new one, executed again, made more improvements, tried again and again.”

Continues here: http://www.hemuz.org/planetary/scientists-find-extraterrestrial-genes-in-human-dna-3.html

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

define Extraterrestrial in your terms first......

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    For argument sake, I would only use the definition that pertains to the article.

Extraterrestial- not originating from/ not belonging to this planet called Earth.

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Not meaning to go off of topic, But Brother MetaSaience, I was wondering if you have any good meditation exercises and would you care coaching folks through it in chat?:slobber:

That would be so awesome. I don't think we ever had anyone share their techniques in such a way. I mean, teaching folks how to get the best out of meditations. It would be an honor to have you share with us.:heart:

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Greetings PurpleMoons! I find it very interesting that you would ask that question, so it most definitely is not off topic. Forgive me, I am not much of a teacher- our Ancestors are still working with your Brother over here as far as that goes. But I can't say I am not learning how to be a better communicator.

However, you asked the question because there is a meditation technique I have learned recently and I am convinced it is opening up my mind to new areas of awareness, health and well-being.

I call it "The Love Peace Mediation" technique.

Mediation may be difficult to teach, because everyone who meditates usually seem to find their own "groove" anyway. The basic principles surround disconnecting ones self from your surrounds for a period of time so your spirit, mind and body can "become more aware" of the energy that animates you. For some, that is God, or the Universe, or whatever idea you subscribe to as your core/source point of existence.

When I mediate I literally close myself off from the outside world.

The most crucial part of most highly charged meditations, is your ability to visualize.

I'll illustrate "The Love Peace Mediation" so you can get a better idea of what I mean.

Find a quite moment and place. Away from allot of noise, a dark, still or distant place in your home. Be as comfortable as possible. You can sit, you can lay down flat on your back- but take a position you can maintain for at least 40 minutes to an hour. Allow your body and mind to come into stillness. If there is little noise, that is fine- don't pay attention to anything but your breath.

Close your eyes...

Inhale, exhale- do it slowly and deeply, notice how your chest grows and then descends- feel the rhythm and harmony of each inhale and exhale- make slow and deep breaths, concentrate only on your breath.

Use your power of visualization and imagine when you inhale, you are inhaling -Love- give Love any color you want. When you exhale you exhale - Peace, give Peace any color you want as well. When you visualize Love and Peace it is a color/ vibration and also an energy. Visualize that energy as streams of light.

Inhale Love, Exhale Peace.......Inhale Love, Exhale Peace...Inhale Love, Exhale Peace...practice this during your mediation and you will begin to realize that the very sound of the word Love is what it sounds like when you inhale breath into your nostrils, and when your exhale the sound is peace.

If you wish to take this mediation even deeper, as you exhale and inhale start concentrating on parts of your body, start with your feet- with your eyes still closed visualize your feet and instead of inhaling and exhaling from your nostrils, imagine you are breathing from your feet, as you inhale Love, and exhale Peace- you will feel large fields of energy releasing from your feet, continue this exercise working your way all the way up from your feet, legs, pelvic- cover every single area of your body up to your head.

By the time you reach your head, you entire body should feel like a radiant ball of energy, which it is- this mediation only helps us to realize that. It also helps to clear blockages of energy.

You question was not off topic at all, there are many people who practice mediation because it unlocks information in their dna, I admit that there are a few techniques I have learned that can actually allow us to re-live the lives of past Ancestors, and open up novels of information.

This Love Peace Mediation is a very powerful one, I am still trying to master it myself.

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    From what I've read so far, you are most definitely a teacher. I know it's one thing to express thoughts through writing, and sort of different when you express them verbally to a group of people. Nonetheless, you certainly have potential. What better way to tighten up the areas you feel needs the most work, then to practice on us?:wink: :)

Well, I don't want to put pressure on you about it. I saw a wonderful opportunity in you and thought it wouldn't hurt to ask. If you ever change your mind about this, don't hesitate to put it out here.

I used to participate in a meditation class online and let me tell you, it was absolutely wonderful. The odd thing about this class was, the chat room didn't have a voice program. Every step had to be typed into the room; We had to supply our own music, practice this meditation with our eyes open and reading the text as it goes. Being a newbie to the process, it was kind of hard to maintain focus. But after a few sessions it became easier. I'm happy I didn't get discourage and quit. Had I did, I would have missed out on a beautiful experience.

I'm saying this to give encouragement if/when you decide to take that leap into teaching. Regardless of where you decide to do it, (I hope it's here with us) practice always makes the best teacher and your platform is here if you want it.

Yes it is. I can feel the energy from just reading it.

Thank you for sharing it with me! I know I'm going to enjoy this exercise.:slobber:

Purplemoons

7. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    I am grateful for your comments PurpleMoons. Hopefully in the future I will be ready and able for a more indept transfer of information thru teaching. A part of it is that I am still learning so much, but I guess we never stop learning do we.

Ask far as ET-DNA goes...I know these topics are usually "un-approved" by some of our people, especially those of us who have more spiritual or religious concepts to abide by.

Still- this information is a reality we will have to deal with very very soon...unfortunately. Its time for our people to take the blinders off.

I recommend David Icke's conversation with Credo Mutwa for those of you who have not seen it yet.

8. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I've read a little about the interview with Credo Mutwa, but I haven't seen the video.

What I find interesting, is how the Star Sirus ..B..and C rotates around Sirus A, forming the structure of our dna strand. If that is considered extraterrestial, then this discovery is definately a clue to our extraterrestial connection. How can one explain our DNA pattern displayed in space? Especially when space exisited long before we did.

9. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    There is so much about our "being" that I am still learning thru my meditations and channeling. There are hundreds in not thousands of different species of intelligent life that I have seen in my astral visions. What is funny, is that I can say something like that, and some people will find that odd or strange. The truth is, we are looking at Extraterrestrial life all the time on this planet. We are outnumbered by them. Whether we are talking about parasites, plant life or land animals. Not all the biological entities we see here are native to this world.

Reality is much much stranger than fiction when people decide to take a deeper look. White Media is used to edit our minds -because African people in general have always known about these things. However, I understand we must be careful with this Alien-UFO style research that Europeans are doing. They are the ones still searching for themselves, because there is no trace of their origin anywhere on this planet. (I.E- Missing link ) Also, they love to give credit for everything African to some Alien life form. Actually, we are one in the same.

Our bodies come very close to the technology of the Soul. Being black or dark is the closest you can get to the sun without dying- literally. That is not to admit African Supremacy because other species have their own ways of trapping the sun’s energy for their benefit. Plants for example. We are like the soil itself. Black absorbs, so to be Black is actually more a responsibility than a gift. Whites reflect life- because if you are reflecting the sun, how can you continue to live on this planet? You do so by consuming the planet’s dark resources and its people – or you become endarkened like everyone else.

What is Alien for White people, is not Alien for us. It’s also possible KMT held a gateway that led straight to Sirius. Most of our technology centered on our ability to use electromagnetic energy to manipulate matter. This energy is how the pyramids were built. It’s also true there were different kinds of human beings. So we have to be careful, when we hear Whites saying "Aliens created us" which is not true, because this body is not who we are at all, this body is a vessel. They created the vessel that our life essence is in, but we are all energy which is never created nor destroyed. A very unique vessel yes, but its still technology nonetheless. That’s like saying, Ford is your creator, just because that’s the Truck or Car you drive. However this Car we are driving, has its benefits because of the melanin is uses to attract and convert energies in the Universe.

Mankind cannot create anything that this present matrix isn't designed to accept. Computers are nothing new. The Internet is nothing new. We are only reshuffling ancient knowledge.

The same people who hold cell phones to their ears, don't believe in telepathy. The same people who travel at 70-80 miles per hour everyday do not believe in interstellar space travel. Our minds have been edited. If the possibility exists, it always exists. Now people usually accept thing their Masters tailor for them to understand. So in this age people are "hip" to what cloning is, or remote controlled moon landings.

As African people we have the ability to see anything we want to see. We have the ability to summon and conjure up things that they do not want us to know. From our DNA itself, we can pull out diagrams and instructions for things that don't even exist in this world....yet. We are a race of inventors are we not?

Our DNA is not just a place where genetic information is stored, it is also a place where information is transferred from a remote location. I.E- when you dream, you are recovering your DNA-mail. TIVO is nothing new either.

10. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42

Users found this page by searching for:

1. black people have extraterestrial dna