Jails / Prisons : Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

• Total voters
hey destee my dad was locked up when i was 14 i allways try to send him money or see him it is about a six hour drive but its worth it bcuz my father raised me as a single parent me and my sister

Shiesha ... that's beautiful, you all standing by and with each other ... Thanks for sharing! :toast:

Thanks for joining us too! Make yourself right at home, because you are!

:heart:

Destee

Never any immediate family members but some cousins, yeah.

I've got some cousins that have gone to the pen once and never went back and I've got some others who have been in and out their entire lives.

Some of them have been petty thieves, some dope-dealers, some killers and maybe everything else. And some of them have survived attempted murder so many times from gunshots and knifings and car wrecks; but they're still here.

But, I think we've all got some cuzzins like "Craig and 'nem." lol

And I got one cousin....Lawd knows, I love 'im; but he so treacherous...you gotta be careful who you tell you kin to him! lol

My older brothers did small stints for stupid stuff...more like long jail time than prison (around 1 year each time).

I have one cousin serving life who killed his wheelchair bound girlfriend. He was high, she had money and either wouldn't get it or couldn't get it quick enough to give to him. I never met him, and I doubt I will. He plans to go live with his father when he gets out, and his father did terrible things to my mother. He feels like his father(also an ex-con) is the only one that understands what he went through, but I want no part of it.

I have another cousin who killed a man during a robbery. The evidence is sketchy, but he got a life sentence. I don't remember him much, but I talk to him at my aunt's house.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back