Jails / Prisons : Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

• Total voters
It's amazing how on this thread the focus is on injustice and not on making our young men obey and respect their own community. And this constant assertion that they are captured and enslaved is just plain stupid. I work in law enforcement as many of you know already. Now with practically everyone answering the poll saying that they have or have had a family member in prison, why hasn't someone produced a slave for the rest of us to question? Out of the millions of imprisoned/enslaved black inmates, no one has produced even the slightest evidence. No news broadcast has covered it. I've even heard Jessie Jackson mention something about it, he and Al Sharpton have their own talk shows, yet the subject has never really been explored. Isn't anyone curious about this? This would be the news story of the century, if it were true. Unfortunately, it's not true, in fact, it's a big fat lie told by paranoid black people, who would rather blame the white man for the criminal behavior of these young black men. Of course the true criminals are those fathers, for the most part, who didn't bother to stick around and raise these boys into manhood. Let's lock up absent fathers when their sons are committing crimes. The prison population would diminish sharply.

The yearly cost of sending a child to Harvard University is almost the same as the cost of putting a kid in prison, that is $45,000.00. What kind of bargain is that? The prison industrial complex is a benefit available to only the best prisoners. Who would spend that kind of money to enslave someone. MSNBC does several regular shows on prison life, does anyone ever watch them? Even when there is a black movie done about prison life, it doesn't cover anything on this slave issue, unless you're talking about the chain gangs, there is very little production going on there too. For those who want to know the truth about prison life, ask one of your relatives who has been there, most of them will tell you that they spent their time in recreation and just plain killing time, eating and getting fat. No one would even want the burden of being the slave master over a butch of thugs.

The criminal behavior will stop, the inprisonment of loads of black males will stop, family stability will resurface, poverty will end, once the black community looks into a mirror collectively, and say that we are responsibile for our own community, and we will not get anymore out of it, than we put into it. It's all up to us, there are no other operators involved.

marron said:
It's amazing how on this thread the focus is on injustice and not on making our young men obey and respect their own community. And this constant assertion that they are captured and enslaved is just plain stupid. I work in law enforcement as many of you know already. Now with practically everyone answering the poll saying that they have or have had a family member in prison, why hasn't someone produced a slave for the rest of us to question? Out of the millions of imprisoned/enslaved black inmates, no one has produced even the slightest evidence. No news broadcast has covered it. I've even heard Jessie Jackson mention something about it, he and Al Sharpton have their own talk shows, yet the subject has never really been explored. Isn't anyone curious about this? This would be the news story of the century, if it were true. Unfortunately, it's not true, in fact, it's a big fat lie told by paranoid black people, who would rather blame the white man for the criminal behavior of these young black men. Of course the true criminals are those fathers, for the most part, who didn't bother to stick around and raise these boys into manhood. Let's lock up absent fathers when their sons are committing crimes. The prison population would diminish sharply.

The yearly cost of sending a child to Harvard University is almost the same as the cost of putting a kid in prison, that is $45,000.00. What kind of bargain is that? The prison industrial complex is a benefit available to only the best prisoners. Who would spend that kind of money to enslave someone. MSNBC does several regular shows on prison life, does anyone ever watch them? Even when there is a black movie done about prison life, it doesn't cover anything on this slave issue, unless you're talking about the chain gangs, there is very little production going on there too. For those who want to know the truth about prison life, ask one of your relatives who has been there, most of them will tell you that they spent their time in recreation and just plain killing time, eating and getting fat. No one would even want the burden of being the slave master over a butch of thugs.

The criminal behavior will stop, the imprisonment of loads of black males will stop, family stability will resurface, poverty will end, once the black community looks into a mirror collectively, and say that we are responsible for our own community, and we will not get anymore out of it, than we put into it. It's all up to us, there are no other operators involved.

Hmm. So you won't give up will you.

If one would take the time to read the entry that I made to this very thread, anyone could see that any broad sweeping statements of a disinterested Black Community to the injustices that may or may not relate to the members of OUR Community, or issues regarding community respect or obedience to reasonable 'laws' are just plain demented and completely off base.

And that is just on MY part alone.

There are several 'civilized' other responses here as well.

'Let's lock up absent fathers when their sons are committing crimes. The prison population will diminish sharply.'.....above

This is by far the single most foolish statement among foolish statements that in all MY years on this planet that have ever heard. Sir, provided that you are of sound mind, how could you even proceed to draw correlation to any individual father to his child when you can't draw correlation to the crimes of amerika to the entire black community?

First, should amerika be locked up for the crimes of humanity that HER sons are committing (and now all over the globe) since it's foundation?

According to your logic, this is EXACTLY what should have happened Long before the first Black Man should be 'locked up' for the crimes that his son may have committed.

Finally, I'D had the opportunity to spend a few hours speaking with the sheriff of a major amerikan metroplex a few years back and though he'd realized MY political 'position's,' the conversation somehow moved to economics.

(to make a long story short,)

In an honest exchange, he reflected upon how he figured his next years budget. If his department didn't spend at least what the government had given it last year, the government would then proceed to cut his budget or, if he spent more, he could get more money from a government that doesn't care in reality how much money his department spends in the first place because it's 'not their money.'

That's the budget plan. How do you think he would 'find ways' to increase his budget? This is just one example.

So for you to imply that a consideration of harvard economics and prison (or law enforcement) economics are even a reasonably comparable dichotomy would raise a red flag to even any first year psychiatry student regarding dementia.

'there are no other operators involved.'....above

Apparently, from MY observations of your continued 'contributions,' there are.

ROARIN........

You're really scambling for answers, aren't you roarin? Now it's the budget that causing the problem. What in the hell is that suppose to mean? The police chief wants more crime from the black community, so that he can get a bigger budget? That's what I call "spaced out economics". Actually I happen to work with a former police chief, I also have a degree in Accounting. You are simply wrong. In fact, crime is so out of control in the black community, that many people complain that the police don't even bother to respond to many calls, they'd rather have a donut and coffee. One years budget doesn't dictate what the next years budget will be, yearly budgets are based on pro forma reports. Next year's budgets could include many new programs etc. or fewer programs, which would reduce cost.

Going back into antiquity, your favorite defense, won't solve any of our problems. Whites have moved on from that. Your way of thinking is not helping the black man move out of criminality and into the mainstream.

You don't want to acknowledge that many of these boys are lost and know little about manhood, because they don't have fathers? What is your real problem? Did you abandon a male child? Who is suppose to raise these young men? Certainly, not the government you hate so much.

The one thing I have gotten out of these exchanges with you, is that I now understand why there are so many black male failures. You can't possibly be successful and continue to think that the white man is in some way to blame if you fail. You must think that white people are "gods". I'm reading Cosby's book currently, and it will probably be more helpful to you if you did. Beccause there is no place in the world where you can prosper with your way of thinking.

What? What is the date on that last response of mines?

M Ron, what'd you do 'filibuster' w/ the 'top brass' at your agency for the correct response to my post? No matter. I'll give you a well measured response to this 'entry' also.

Know something? Again I never thought that I would agree w/you 'bout anything! But I can't help but to agree w/you 'bout my 'way of thinking' (for starters.) Because you are absolutely correct!

Because my way of thinking is justice, love for my people and the peace that shoulda existed always on this planet WITHOUT PRICE...I'll never be 'prosperous' against a socio-political structure that is determinate against these very attributes (and this is just the 'tip' of the iceberg.)

And because the thought of hypocrisy in my character could possibly induce a psychosis so extreme I could probably never recover...I could NEVER agree w/the 'programme' (no matter how lavish,) that has been pre-prescribed by krakkas in politics, because they THEMSELVES and their ENTIRE SYSTEM are psychotic!

M Ron, you are an intelligent man....I know I don't need to quote you chapter and verse concerning the atrocities invoked (still to this day,) upon the peoples of this earth by the opportunistic criminal arrogance of the white men whom are to this day, the very embodiment of amerikkkan politics and social structure....and from his infancy!

And if by teaching my Sons (of whom I have four,) that it is better to Stand as a Man (even though it may mean 'euro-poverty,') than to FALL as a slave at the feet of animals of whom will never even know where to begin to conceive of manhood, then I PROUDLY am a failure.

The man who will not die for something....is much too patheic to live.

Concerning the chief, I can only relate what information he had given me....(in which case I should not also be suprised, most cops, especially this 'chief' are liars.)

Finally, it's not that I don't want to acknowledge that Black Fathers in his childs life make all the difference....THEY DO. However, tell me again? Which intiative found within the europeans initial rampage upon this planet and the peoples of this planet endorses the progressive preservation of the Black Family?

On the contrary, Black Fathers have from the thirties and fourties been taken outta the mix and thrown in jail, ensuring your ability (and officers and their families like you,) to watch the super bowl on HD.

Btw, cosby is a babbling fool.

ROARIN.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back