Jails / Prisons : Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

• Total voters

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Do You Have ... or ever had ... Family in Prison?

My nephew is in prison, and will probably be there for the rest of his life. He Spent most of his young life in there too. He was in, got out, and went right back. I've never visited him in prison, not even sure what prison he's in. He was arrested, prosecuted, all that stuff, in Chicago, so he's probably in a prison in IL. I'm gonna talk to my Sister and find out.

I also had 2 cousins that spent time in prison. They're both out now.

I could probably have more Family Members incarcerated, but if so, i'm not aware of it.

I think it would be good for us to bring ourselves even closer together, as i can't imagine that there are a whole lot of us who don't, or never have had, a Family Member in prison ... but yall never cease to amaze me ... as i might be the only one! :(

Please vote in the poll above, and post your comments below.

I just love yall ... thanks for sharing !!! :love:

:heart:

Destee

cursed heart said:
I have had a few cousins in there for drugs.
Fyi destee if he's in there for the rest of his life, you should go see him.
Write him ,he would really appreciate it.:spinstar:

You are absolutely right Sister ... and please be sure to vote in the poll too. Thanks!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back