Jails / Prisons : Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

Do You Have (Ever Had) Family in Prison?

• Total voters
bigtown said:
I have two cousins in prison. I wouldn't waste an ounce of gas to go see them, nor would I spend a dime to call them. They put themselves there. The system just supplied the transportation and the cell. Don't do the crime and the poor black drug dealer won't need a lawyer. They are pathetic idiots, period.

Did you hear about the man in GA who was just released after almost 22 years for crime he didn't commit? You come down hard brother-I hope you're never in a position like his.

I know first how easy trouble is to get into and how hard it is to get out. I've been in jail and almost got sent to prison. That was 10 years ago so I also know that people are capable of learning from their mistakes and changing their lives around. Has anyone seen Monique's new stand up show, "I Could Be Your Cellmate?" That really hit home for me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back