Black People : Do You Have Any Suggestions for Detroit's Water Situation Besides Begging the Government?

this thread is about SUGGESTIONS. i believe that the people on the ground have the best suggestions.

Yeah, seriously. The people on the ground would have the best idea.

I'm in Texas. We don't get Michigan-related news. I don't know what the heck's going on with Detroit, honestly. Something about manufacturing going down...something else about unemployment. Something or another about the city officials screwing up the city.
Now, it's having water woes. I mean....
Someone needs to evac Michigan and start over.

I had no idea that Detroit was even having water issues, though. Is something wrong with the aquifer? Is it not raining up there?
I have no suggestions, sadly. It's not within my knowledge scope, either. Individuals could drill but I'm not familiar with Michigan's terrain. Can't drill in all places but that won't stop most...and I don't think it'd bode well for the landscape or economy to have thousands of laymen , literally, ripping into the ground for water.
The local community has to pull together and figure something out. Period. They are all they have.

I know that OP wants suggestions but...is this not something for the state-federal govt to handle? It's not 'begging'; it's their job. Where's Michigan's national/state guard?

Peace and Blessings Family,

Do you have any suggestions for Detroiter's besides begging the government?

I've seen lots of threads and talk about begging someone else to fix the problem.

Are there any solutions that do not include begging?

Any "roll up your sleeves" and get to work digging a well solutions?

:heart:

Destee

Come together... put their resources together.. meager as they may be... and commit to cooperation amongst the group. Consolodate living spaces... meaning.. move in together.. share expenses.. resources.. strive together toward a clearly articulated and understood goal of economic empowerment.. for the people.. by the people.

it's completely possible.

It's not 'begging'; it's their job.
hear, hear!

Not only is no one "begging," but it would be silly for black people to come together in Detroit when I'm sure that proportionally, there are just as many whites in that city who didn't bother to pay their water bills, either.

Now whether or not they're "Poor" well, I guess the folks on this MB have already DECIDED that.... not the affected people in Detroit. :)[/QUOTE]

Peace... Seriously consider preparing for changes that are rapidly occurring concerning FOOD and WATER... visit: Readystore.com My family and associates frequent this site... with favorable results!... Peace

Good drop, thanks Michael Smith ...

Peace... Seriously consider preparing for changes that are rapidly occurring concerning FOOD and WATER... visit: Readystore.com My family and associates frequent this site... with favorable results!... Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back