Black People : Do you have a sense of "movement"?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by truetothecause, Sep 9, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    What are WE Really Do~ing?

Greetings

I often wonder...after reviewing all the information and following soooo many links to this or that....What are WE really DO~ing??

In the end....I'm aware that WE are documenting for those who will follow behind...just what has and is happening as well as leaving clues to what has to happen.

I wonder..."Is this all there is too it"? "what next?"

Yes, We work individually to care for ourselves...mind, body and Spirit and this is "all" we have power over....what WE Do individually speaking...yet..

is interesting, cause the cry and call is for 'Collective Action'....while WE go about doing self.

Seems a bit chaotic and crazy making

Anywho...

Thanks for listening to me share
    :hearts2:

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Truetothecause - once again, enjoyed your video.

You talk about how most Black sites are talking the same thing - repeating themselves over and over - bringing up threads from a couple years ago and finding them still valid today.. can be demoralizing.. make you question what has been going on - are we just treading water.. until when? and why are we not moving? Why cant we "get it togther" seeing the majority agree on the "bigger picture" - freeing ourselves of slavery.

I have a couple opinions on this - unpopular they may be: but it ties in the the proverbial "Angry Black Man"

I feel that Black Americans have a near obsession with race - the need to understand where they came from - the impossible desire to right all the unjustices of the past. Black people come together and thats what they talk about - and if they dont - one figures they're not being Black (enough) - as they dont re-cog-nize.

This "getting together" is a key phrase - getting together mainly to support each others anger - isnt going to move people forward. Getting together to talk about how much one has become in touch with their Blackness - isnt going to move mountains either. Dont get me wrong - there is wonderful power and value in both - but.. not enough.

Where is the sharing? the love? the expressions and stories that connect us? the day to day grind so we connect as humans - build friendships - talk about things from the weather - to cars - to movies..

More often than not, forums which cater to regular Black living are slow moving.. and often.. riddled with racial topics of their own. conspiracy theories glore - entertainment isnt about how much we all enjoy someone.. but how someone has been duped because he's Black.. Sports hero's - same thing - and those angry topics get responses. I mean, gee whiz.. it's like crying "foul" is the only thing that means anything to a Black person. we dont even take the time to laugh at each others jokes :D hahaha (I know you laughed at mine.. thank you :heart: HAHAHA)

I believe there are MILLIONS of Black Americans who are Black and Proud - but feel discouraged.. by their own online community as the issues they address are.. I want to say "narrow".. but thats not the word.. they certainly ARE focused though - and the nature of the Black forums may.. prompt Blacks to get their virtual social needs met elsewhere - without a race card being needed.

Blacks amongst Blacks.. shouldnt have to talk about being Black all the time.

I think that is one (of many) reasons I find your clips so refreshing.

Anyway - before I write a book here - I can sum up by saying that I believe the Black Movement - and getting things done - will gain serious momentum once people start socializing and networking more on some very basic topics. small examples - single parenting.. or education.. or health..dealing with the issue right now, as is - This information highway doesnt cater to Blacks.. Black issues on these topics differ greatly with whites - but where are the Black forums? where are the communities? how can we gain momentum and start a "movement" when we cant support the majority of our own?

:heart:
    Zulile

ps - I know Black forums are full of potential leaders - but they argue so much you begin to question if too much knowledge is a bad thing ;)

pps - I'm as guilty as the rest - self vs the "collective action" I do not really believe there will be collective action.. because there are not enough individuals that "feel the need" - yet. Otherwise I wouldnt feel so alone! :) I also believe people will feel the need - once they stop feeling so much FEAR and gain more trust in their communities. That starts on your doorstep.

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Zulie writes: make you question what has been going on - are we just treading water.. until when? and why are we not moving? Why cant we "get it togther" seeing the majority agree on the "bigger picture" - freeing ourselves of slavery.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Where Can the Serious True Black People Be Found?
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50333

Some of our people are busy with:

Frivolous Pursuits and Vain Glory
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50181

DO DO People and DOO DOO People
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50285

Zulie: I feel that Black Americans have a near obsession with race - the need to understand where they came from -

This "getting together" is a key phrase - getting together mainly to support each others anger - isnt going to move people forward. Getting together to talk about how much one has become in touch with their Blackness - isnt going to move mountains either. Dont get me wrong - there is wonderful power and value in both - but.. not enough.

Correct:

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36598
    DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS
    http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50398
    BLACK FAMILY: HEAL THY SELF!

Chief Osiris Post

Zulie: Where is the sharing? the love? the expressions and stories that connect us? the day to day grind so we connect as humans - build friendships - talk about things from the weather - to cars - to movies..
    ------------------------------------

Who told us that we are Human Beings Only? The same Human Being that corrupted us did. Those who robbed/rapped us our once Divine State of Mind. How dare take the word of what the corruptor say about us to be true. They, the corruptor god, made us in their own image (human beings). We are better than being Human Only. If only we Knew.

Claiming to be Human Beings is our biggest problem from getting where we need to be Divinely Spiritual that is. We are still identifying with the corruptor who corrupted our lives.

The below is what the human being is proud of.

THE HUMAN BEING OATH IS THAT THEY ARE BORN IN SIN, WORKERS OF INIQUITIES, ANTI-NATURE, ANTI-LIFE, ANTI-TRUTH.

WHAT WE NEED VICE WANT IS DIVINE RIGHTS, BUT TO EVEN GET THAT WE NEED TO BE DIVINE THINKERS. WHEN WE ARE IN OUR DIVINE RIGHT THINKING MIND-SET, EVEN THE HUMAN BEING (EVIL) FLEE, BOW DOWN, OR SHUT OR ALL THREE. THE MIND IS THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON THERE IS.

DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

When we are not talking about the (below) when we gather together, we are always going to Miss The Mark.

MIND--The Mind is the receiving process of all information that come from the Soul and Natural occurrence in our physical Life, The Mind is the Energy extension of the Soul.

BODY--- The body serve is the Temple that House the Inner going on inside the Body and on the outside it receive the physical injurious as a result of the Mind decision being made about all it See and Looking at, which bring into play that which is associated to the Body senses.

SPIRIT---The Spirit is the Result of the Mind action, which generate an Attitude and Behavior based on the Mind action of decision making, meaning that the Spirit is the Expression of the Mind Action that develop into an Attitude and Behavior, expressed by Body Action.

SOUL--The Soul is the Center of your Life, It give you the ability Know and Understand the Information that is in constant Flow to what we call the Mind, which is no more than an extension of the Soul, in other word the Soul is the Nucleus Energy of your body, endowed with information that come from the Essence of All That Is and All That Is Not, It is your Life Source.

We need to reconnect as Divine Beings not Human Beings.

Zulie: I believe there are MILLIONS of Black Americans who are Black and Proud

There are Black Afrikan americans, and there are Afrikans living in america, those who know where we came from, where, we are now, and what we must do to reclaim our Divine mind-set/Afrika.

Black americans/Afrikan americans:
    Black and Proud to be in america using the european lying and deceiving mind-set, identifying with the europeans.

or
    Black and Proud to be a True Black Afrikan although living in america, with Afrika consistently/constantly staying on the mind, Truth and reality.

Community is Mind, One Original Collective thought/Vision/Goal, on the same page (mind) connecting the Dots.

Our Cosmic Ancient Ancestors did not stop to bother to place a label on who they were. they were Being their Divine selves.
    We must Free Our Soul Mind from what the european Human Being has told us to Know this.

Anyway - before I write a book here - I can sum up by saying that I believe the Black Movement - and getting things done - will gain serious momentum once people start socializing and networking more on some very basic topics. small examples - single parenting.. or education.. or health..dealing with the issue right now, as is - This information highway doesnt cater to Blacks.. Black issues on these topics differ greatly with whites - but where are the Black forums? where are the communities? how can we gain momentum and start a "movement" when we cant support the majority of our own?

All that is over stood from the Physical realm. Now lets look into the Divine Spiritual realm Degrees/Levels of the other reality to us.

moving, movement: to pass from one place or position to another.

DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS movement/moving takes us to higher heights unknown.

ALL below is a within Thing before we can be successful in the Physical and The Divine.

socializing-DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

information highway- SOUL-Mind where All information flows
    DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS
    networking - Soul-Mind in Harmony, Order, and Balance, Truth/Reality

DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

gain momentum -Soul Mind

DEGREES OF CONSCIOUSNESS

http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50398
    BLACK FAMILY: HEAL THY SELF!
    CART-PERSON-HORSE

CART-HORSE-NO PERSON

Which way will the Cart and Horse go without the Person?

Harmony, Order, Balance

Can we do ALL we need to do without the above?

Which way will we go without the Degrees of Consciousness, Mind, Body, Spirit, Soul?

If we do not stop claiming to be Only Human, and wash that european Human being Mind-set out of our Mind-set, we are not going to Unite
    I have no desire to take all black people back to Africa; there are blacks who are no good here and will likewise be no good there.
    Marcus Garvey

There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Afrikans/world liberation is simple.
    0 (God)+I (self)+It (Truth)+Is (Reality)=Divine

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018:

4. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Goddess Auset333 :heart:

It took a few readings to decipher your post - but what I understand from it is that connecting as human beings wont promote "movement" but we need to re-connect as divine beings.

Equating ourselves as humans is a trap - placed on us by our conquerors.

I enjoyed Keita's post regarding the degrees of conciousness - and can agree that discussions regarding body-mind-spirit-soul are a must when building any community. even a divine one.

I'm all for raising Black Conciousness - it covers many aspects of our being - but again - community is what spreads the good word, creates a comfort zone where people feel safe to explore their.. concioussness.. and create.. movements.. wouldnt that be great? can we move from Black - to Human - to Divine? ;)

5. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    This is food for the mind. My perspective(at the moment :wink:) slightly switches angles towords the end here
    (" I do not really believe there will be collective action.. because there are not enough individuals that "feel the need" - yet.")
    You are not alone and by you sharing those insightful thoughts makes the difference, as more ppl read it , like a planted seed in the most fertile ground it will grow, come to light and blossem. It is the natural order of things. I'm opimistic that a 'productive' collective action will begin to take place

:peace:

6. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Thank you Sis Zulile..

You do a BlackTasTic summary of the video's and please know my heart is so warmed and energized when I read your comments.

I have more to say in response to that which you have shared....no time just now...
    I will be coming back to this soon....

Again...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
    I THANK YOU FOR LISTENING AND SHARING WITH M.E.

7. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thanks hiphopolx

hahah - i liked that.. "at the moment ;)" as it is exactly right for me...at the moment :) Thats the nature of my journey... I reserve the right to have my opinions develop and gain depth as I travel.. hehe

:10200:

8. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thanks, TTTC. I feel the short summary is important - that I recap what "I" heard and understood - and what it meant to me.. so that my comments can be taken and understood in that context. I am enjoying your method of communication so much, I'd loathe to be misunderstood on a .. misinterpretation!

Take your time responding/expanding your thoughts, Sister. I look forward to hearing them. so, if you take too long, I'll remind you... eventually ;)

and thank you for sharing.
    :heart: