Do you have a right to choose?

Yes I would and I have my reasons for this. I will choose the school because it's my $$$ and im not paying for school if you don't know what you want to do. I think the asians have a good point when they do this for their children and how many of us wish we did listen to our parents about where we went to school and what we choose to study? It's mu opinion but it's real one.

I would keep the kid informed of what work they would have to put in to make it in any feild they choose so they dont choose based upon what they think is the easy way out. I would let them know that if they screw up due to goofing off in school, I will simply cut the money supply till they get serious.

You can talk all day about what they "should do", but that does not mean they will want to or even have the ability to do it. I think parents push THIER dreams off on the kids....the same thing happens with fathers and the sports they get their sons into some times....and it usually backfires in many ways.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back