Black Relationships : Do You Have A Price?

Would you accept a diamond ring from an adulterous husband?

• Yes and I would just act like nothing happened

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but I'd still have it out with him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but I'd still divorce him

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • No I would not accept it

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • I would kill him for even trying

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
Honestly, if I cheated and a woman forgave me under any circumstances....I think I'd lose respect for her. I mean, at least leave me a for a while and make me suffer.

Dang! LOL! I don't know. I could forgive but that man would have to be SINCERE, HUMBLE, and make it known to me that he understands the pain he's caused. I'm just not sure I could take him back.

But the way you say it, do you mean you'd lose respect for her and keep cheating?

CarrieMonet said:
Dang! LOL! I don't know. I could forgive but that man would have to be SINCERE, HUMBLE, and make it known to me that he understands the pain he's caused. I'm just not sure I could take him back.

But the way you say it, do you mean you'd lose respect for her and keep cheating?

I wouldn't cheat now because I see the wrong in it. If I was still a cheater there's a chance I would though. What's stopping me? I need a woman that's sweet, honest and caring...and beautiul :heart: , but I also need a strong woman that knows she deserves more than a cheating man. If she doesn't respect herself...how can I?

Carrie and Kente, you two always have the best exchanges. I couldn't stay with a man who cheated. To me, it is not only a sign of disrespect, but also of weakness. If you are so weak that you cannot handle yourself around an attractive woman, or you don't know enough to not have yourself in a "potential situation", then I really don't need you around. If you can't have your own back, I doubt seriously that you would have mine. :peace:

jazzymoonchild said:
or you don't know enough to not have yourself in a "potential situation", then I really don't need you around.

I think this is one of the saddest excuses. People will say something "just happend". I agree jazzy, if you're not somewhere you shouldn't be...you won't have to worry about "accidentally" having sex with someone. People let themselves get into situations where they are tested and many end up failing miserably. There will be times when you have no control over it, but many times it can be avoided.

:spinstar:CarrieMonet and jazzymoonchild spark the mind and heart. :spinstar: Beautiful ladies. :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back