Black Relationships : Do You Have A Crush On A Board Member?

Peace Destee Family, usually a person will display a picture of themselves, or an image of how they feel, as the avatar, which attracts your attention. The first time I saw this particular avatar, a woman (Harriet Tubman I think) holding a rifle... I was floored! Hold up! wait a minute! THAT'S HER!... anyway I felt a need to say... I have a crush on SISTA DESTEE... go ahead and laugh, it's cool.

Hi Brother Michael Smith ... :love:

Glad i didn't miss this! Whew! ... :blush:

My avatar is a picture of our beloved Ancestor Mary Fields ... :bowdown:

I am certainly "crush available" ... but there are a few things you problee should know first ... :look:

1. i don't have a gallbladder anymore ... in case that is a necessary organ for your crush to have
  2. i have a house full of chiren that need a Daddy ... so this is quite exciting
  3. there's more ... but i don't wanna run you away ... so we'll discuss them after the wedding ... :wink:
So Sweet ... Thank You! ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Hey Sista Destee, it's really a pleasure reading your response, and to learn about Mary Fields who fits your driving effort to succeed with this highly informative site. As for myself, I've lived long enough to see my eight daughters, two step daughters and 2 sons grow to be adults, so some additional rug rats are just practice... by the way, I can cook too... something we can experience before the wedding... till later Michael... Peace

Hey Sista Destee, it's really a pleasure reading your response, and to learn about Mary Fields who fits your driving effort to succeed with this highly informative site. As for myself, I've lived long enough to see my eight daughters, two step daughters and 2 sons grow to be adults, so some additional rug rats are just practice... by the way, I can cook too... something we can experience before the wedding... till later Michael... Peace

awwwww ... that's so sweet in regard to the chiren ... talk about a pleasure ... thank you ... :love:

and you can cook too ??!!! ... oh my gosh ... and i get to experience it before the wedding ... :faint:

tell me Brother ... can you make a sweet potato pie ... ?? ... i'm just over here salivating and wondering ... :)

i aint particular though ... most any eat'n is fine with me ... :)

another thing too Brother ... if you're posting to me, or want me to see the post ... put in "@ Destee" ... with no quotation marks or space, and it will alert me to the post ... like if i put ... @ Michael Smith ... it'll alert you ... Michael Smith ... and make the text a link to your profile ... it works this way for every Member. I just don't wanna miss any messages especially for me, if i can help it.

Thanks so much for the love ... truly a blessing!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back