Black Relationships : Do You Have A Crush On A Board Member?

Love at Destee.com...could it happen...could it exist????

SAMURAI36 said:
So can I.... :wink:

However, why is it that thus far, the only people to respond in this thread, are guys?

Whassup with that? :confused:

Brothers, since the Sisters like to be pursued, they're waiting to see their names mentioned, they're waiting and wanting to be called out (you know how she passionately says, "call my name")…:D

It’s the tension of the hunt... (I'm sure brother Ralfa’il will salivate over that analogy)….:lol:

Don’t be shy brothers, tell them how you feel!!!…all they can do, is

1.) Either the Sister or Sisters take more interest in you and start a more intimate dialogue probing your mind, soul, and spirit (private messages flying left and right…emails full, long distant phone calls, etc. etc. etc.) :love:

2.) Or be polite and blow you off with a mysterious cordial thanks and make you swim upstream backwards to impress them, if you even got a chance :thinking:

3.) Or with twisted lips, they’ll give the international phrase of African American woman rejection, “Nergo pleaze…” :playball: (that’s a hard phrase to translate through typing, but if you’re Black, you know how it sounds) This is the one you heard years ago, when you were leaving the library after a diligent 6 hours of study and on your way to work via the bus and you lost your mind and try to respectfully speak to that beautiful dreadlock sister with 3 graduate degrees, driving a Lexus….:lol:

Just remember, when it comes down to it all and if things go wrong…most of you Brothers are too far way to get that brick through your windshield or that sugar in your gas tank...:lol:…so go for it.

LMAO @ this entire response :lol:

Sun Ship said:
Brothers, since the Sisters like to be pursued, they're waiting to see their names mentioned, they're waiting and wanting to be called out (you know how she passionately says, "call my name")…:D

I don't think that whole "game of pursuit" thing works, as it never has for me.

Thus, I suppose I'll play the wall and bow out gracefully of this suare'.

It’s the tension of the hunt... (I sure brother Ralfa’il will salivate over that analogy)….:lol:

I'm sure, but while some look forward to this, I stand clear of it. I think that the whole "chase" concept is one that only adds to the problems with relationships to begin with.

Don’t be shy brothers, tell them how you feel!!!…all they can do, is

1.) Either the Sister or Sisters take more interest in you and start a more intimate dialogue probing your mind, soul, and spirit (private messages flying left and right…emails full, long distant phone calls, etc. etc. etc.) :love:

2.) Or be polite and blow you off with a mysterious cordial thanks and make you swim upstream backwards to impress them, if you even got a chance :thinking:

3.) Or with twisted lips, they’ll give the international phrase of African American woman rejection, “Nergo pleaze…” :playball: (that’s a hard phrase to translate through typing, but if you’re Black, you know how it sounds) This is the one you heard years ago, when you were leaving the library after a diligent 6 hours of study and on your way to work via the bus and you lost your mind and try to respectfully speak to that beautiful dreadlock sister with 3 graduate degrees, driving a Lexus….:lol:

Outside of #1, all the others I could personally do without--I get enough of that in the "real world".

However, this is one of the reasons why I say that we should all at least have the benefit of private messaging, IF it is the intentions of anyone here (male and female) to connect on a more personal level.

Just remember, when it comes down to it all and if things go wrong…most of you Brothers are too far way to get that brick through your windshield or that sugar in your gas tank...:lol:…so go for it.

Like I've been saying to others on here, set the prececence by leading by example.

Show us how it's done, brother SUN SHIP!! :teach:

*hides behind a tree and watches from a safe distance*

I knew I should've ignored this thread....I think I've set myself up...

SAMURAI36 said:
Like I've been saying to others on here, set the prececence by leading by example.

Show us how it's done, brother SUN SHIP!! :teach:

*hides behind a tree and watches from a safe distance*

"*hides behind a tree and watches from a safe distance*"

Or that other well-known saying, "the wise man sees the danger and hides himself"...:lol:

I hear ya' Brother SAMURAI, well I'm going see how this thread goes...then Sun Ship is going to drop some names...I'll be the sacrificial Catfish...:lol:

That word “crush” has all kind of Freudian stuff going on in it…that’s what you usually get, when you reveal a crush to someone who doesn’t know it, that is “crushed”! ...:lol::lol:

But sometimes, there’s a thin line between being a fool and a brave man…let’s see what happens…I’m goin’ to shock them all…:lol: ...or get myself electrocuted…:lol:

Sun Ship said:
"*hides behind a tree and watches from a safe distance*"

Or that other well-known saying, "the wise man sees the danger and hides himself"...:lol:

I hear ya' Brother SAMURAI, well I'm going see how this thread goes...then Sun Ship is going to drop some names...I'll be the sacrificial Catfish...:lol:

That word “crush” has all kind of Freudian stuff going on in it…that’s what you usually get, when you reveal a crush to someone who doesn’t know it, that is “crushed”! ...:lol::lol:

But sometimes, there’s a thin line between being a fool and a brave man…let’s see what happens…I’m goin’ to shock them all…:lol: ...or get myself electrocuted…:lol:

LMAO!! :lol:

Either way, I'll be attentively watching like a good student does. :bully:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back