Black Relationships : Do You Have A Crush On A Board Member?

Michael Smith

Dec 7, 2013
Philadelphia, Pa.
thetruthbulletin.org
Occupation
Advertisment
Peace and Blessings Brother ... :love:

Thank you for sharing with me, your most beautiful life, a great testament of wonderfulness.

I wish i were able to consider next steps ... living, loving, and eating sweet potato pie wit sugary crust.

It sounds absolutely wonderful and i appreciate the opportunity to wallow in such splendid thoughts.

Unfortunately, i'm already accused of all kinda low-down dirty things, imagine what this would cause?! ... :eeek:

If i don't agree with a reported violation of you, they'll say it's 'cause we're sleeping together ... :love:

It's a high standard i've put upon myself, for the sake of the community ... but iono ... :thinking:

You and the pie are oh so very enticing ... and i aint gettt'n no younger ... and ... and ... and ... :love:

My next step must be ... to put myself in protective custody ... :dblock: ... before i violate my own rule.

You're a Sweet Heart ... Thanks for the Love! ... :hearts1:

:heart:

Destee

Peace Sister Destee, it was an exciting and stimulating interaction with a Queen, not many opportunities arise for a brother of this caliber and status, besides ain't many sisters like you around to start with! I completely understand your sensitive position concerning the Destee Community and the needed standards... having said that... it does't eliminate the fact... I still think YOU FINE... :SuN029:... Peace and much love.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: