Black Relationships : Do You Have A Crush On A Board Member?

@DesteeGood day to you Sista Destee, I was thinking what would be the next step... in my quest to win your heart... how about checking out my web site: http://thetruthbulletin.org ... then click on "The Author", there you can get a closer view of "yours truly"... looking forward to your response... Peace and much love... Michael

Peace and Blessings Brother ... :love:

Thank you for sharing with me, your most beautiful life, a great testament of wonderfulness.

I wish i were able to consider next steps ... living, loving, and eating sweet potato pie wit sugary crust.

It sounds absolutely wonderful and i appreciate the opportunity to wallow in such splendid thoughts.

Unfortunately, i'm already accused of all kinda low-down dirty things, imagine what this would cause?! ... :eeek:

If i don't agree with a reported violation of you, they'll say it's 'cause we're sleeping together ... :love:

It's a high standard i've put upon myself, for the sake of the community ... but iono ... :thinking:

You and the pie are oh so very enticing ... and i aint gettt'n no younger ... and ... and ... and ... :love:

My next step must be ... to put myself in protective custody ... :dblock: ... before i violate my own rule.

You're a Sweet Heart ... Thanks for the Love! ... :hearts1:

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Brother ... :love:

Thank you for sharing with me, your most beautiful life, a great testament of wonderfulness.

I wish i were able to consider next steps ... living, loving, and eating sweet potato pie wit sugary crust.

It sounds absolutely wonderful and i appreciate the opportunity to wallow in such splendid thoughts.

Unfortunately, i'm already accused of all kinda low-down dirty things, imagine what this would cause?! ... :eeek:

If i don't agree with a reported violation of you, they'll say it's 'cause we're sleeping together ... :love:

It's a high standard i've put upon myself, for the sake of the community ... but iono ... :thinking:

You and the pie are oh so very enticing ... and i aint gettt'n no younger ... and ... and ... and ... :love:

My next step must be ... to put myself in protective custody ... :dblock: ... before i violate my own rule.

You're a Sweet Heart ... Thanks for the Love! ... :hearts1:

:heart:

Destee

Peace Sister Destee, it was an exciting and stimulating interaction with a Queen, not many opportunities arise for a brother of this caliber and status, besides ain't many sisters like you around to start with! I completely understand your sensitive position concerning the Destee Community and the needed standards... having said that... it does't eliminate the fact... I still think YOU FINE... :SuN029:... Peace and much love.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back