Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Have a Clean Glass ?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

If no mistake, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught about putting your clean glass next to their dirty glass.

I hope i got that right, but if not please correct my wording / understanding if necessary.

My point is, many here want to point out the "dirty glass" of others, without ever putting their "clean glass" on the table.

If your glass is so very clean, it will help prove how dirty the other person's glass is, sitting next to your smudge-free one.

In fact, you won't hardly have to say a word, just sit the glasses on the table together, for they will speak for themselves.

So i'm wondering ... do you have a clean glass ... or are you here just pointing out other people's dirty glass?

Help me understand please.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

My African People,

I could tell you some great news but there is none. In fact, if I were to tell you the utter truth concerning our state of affairs and the future, it would blow your minds. If I told you how many of our people were about to die and the documented methods, you'd call me a liar because I'm not white. If I sat here and told you that Obama was a player in all of this you'd close a deaf ear because he's not white. Yet since he's been President the Government has taken over the banks, the Government has taken over health care, the Government has taken over housing and you still aren't seeing the picture!
So be it! As for the glass? Right now we need all the dirty glasses we can get!! I don't want to deal with no humble, knee shaking, loving African people because we need some people capable of getting lower than low with no conscience. That is the state of our affairs right now...and if I tell you that I'm scared, then I obviously know what those reading this do not. I'm not the only one who knows but that doesn't matter because those who do know are either a part of it or too scared to say anything!

Oh by the way, JayZ, Beyonce, Kanye West, Puff Daddy and a host of others know what's going on....how else do you think they blew up so large!! This is deeper than you may want to see but the bottom line is that we don't need one clean glass in the house!

Peace and Blessings Family,

If no mistake, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught about putting your clean glass next to their dirty glass.

I hope i got that right, but if not please correct my wording / understanding if necessary.

My point is, many here want to point out the "dirty glass" of others, without ever putting their "clean glass" on the table.

If your glass is so very clean, it will help prove how dirty the other person's glass is, sitting next to your smudge-free one.

In fact, you won't hardly have to say a word, just sit the glasses on the table together, for they will speak for themselves.

So i'm wondering ... do you have a clean glass ... or are you here just pointing out other people's dirty glass?

Help me understand please.

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

My glass is like chocalate milk!:SuN049: