Black People : Do you Hate TV?

Do you Hate TV?

• Im a tv addict! Literally!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Feather

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 3, 2011
personally i HATE TV but i do have two because my husband wants them ugh. im usually reading; chasing after the kids; or online lol. i want to be more organized and do more activities with them and for myself that ive always wanted to do but never had the time.

If you hate TV and don't have one; don't watch it; or only watch the news what do you do otherwise? Im curious:thinking:

What things do you do with your children? any unique home-made games/activities to share? family activities rituals etc. I brought the game chess but i have to learn it before i teach the children. Chess is supposed to be a good brain exercise, its complex. im procrastinating in reading the rules. i need to get on that :)

I can't say that I hate TV, but I do not let it consume me. Other than news, documentaries, history channel, TRU TV, and news magazine shows that I catch programs on when I can I only keep track of a couple of shows and follow my sports teams. Which is funny because I have a bunch of channels I am paying for that are of absolutely no worth to me but have to deal with to have the channels I have interest in. If there was a true cable "ala carte" option I would probably have 20 channels max. Truth be known is that a lot of the time the TV may be on and I am not paying attention to it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back