Black People : Do you hate or have sumthin against ""white"'(they are coloured) people them all ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Auroraflower, Sep 12, 2005.

1. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    i was wondering ?....

please speak honest here......

let me know fam :heart:

Loveauroraflower:heart:

2. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Sister AuroraFlower (LibertyLady):

You have asked a baited question. Most blacks who do have something against whites, usually have more than sufficient reason behind their feelings (which is more than I can say for the reverse). However this website is not designed for hating anyone, it was created for loving, encouraging, embracing, teaching, and building with black people. It is possible to love oneself, and not hate others. The majority of us are loving ourselves & our community, which is our right! Other communities are allowed to do so without complaint and criticism.

P.S. For the record, whites are not coloured, and never have been.

3. Auroraflower

Auroraflower Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +35
    thank you for answering the question....,....

i know this site is about loving and encouriaging....

and building it up...

that is why i asked the questions.....

yes whites are coloured to....
    than you have not looked good...

all people are...........

Loveauroraflower:heart:

4. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    If whites are colored, why are they called white people? and why do they call us people of color?

5. African_Prince

African_Prince Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +48
    "P.S. For the record, whites are not coloured, and never have been."

Some people say White people are 'colored' because Black Africans are the original people so why should we be the 'colored' ones. Also, the saying that goes something like "When white people are nervous they go red, cry, blue,etc. yet they call us colored or something like that".

6. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Yes they do turn all different colors depending on their emotions. But in homeostasis they have very little or no skin color whic is what allows the color of the blood, whether it is red with oxygen or blue sans oxygen, to come through.

Since we are the original people their whiteness is a loss of color.

What good is it to declare vehemantly that one hates white people with a passion that knows no bounds then the first white child that asks foar a cup of water you give it to him.

7. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    i think Sister Auroraflower was coming from the perspective that "white" is a "color" like the other colors? and others are coming from that perspective which follows from the way the word "colored" has been used? but it sometimes appears that "semantics" get a strange twist: it's ok from some directions, on some subjects, but not so ok in other usages?

:grouphug: Live, Love and Learn!! :grouphug:

as to "having something against them": yeah; given the way that they have swooped in on every continent and on every other people of this planet, trashing communities, peoples and homes; grabbing up anything that looks pretty to them and then trying to charge the creators of that "pretty" to see their own creations in their "museums"; swooping in, kicking them out of their homes and claiming themselves as the voice of that region; disallowing the original inhabitants of that region access to the tools of learning; they have set themselves up as the only ones with the technology and know-how to do the damage that this planet is suffering from today.

yeah, definitely got something against them!! and i'm forever working within myself to not feel this growing inferno of "hate" i have for them!! but it ain't easy when everywhere one turns is more examples of them "hating" on our Mother Earth!!

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    because we still value humanity and the beauty of life. because that child hasn't yet learned, maybe, to hate on everything around it that doesn't look like it. because we are a passionate, caring people. that child, we will reach out to; an adult, we'd actually pause to think about it, but our inherent good nature will prevail and we'll go ahead and reach out, knowing for a fact that as soon as that so-and-so is back on their feet, it's right back to the same bs!!

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    I agree with this.

IF (<==emphasis) I were to "hate" them, I would in fact have more than justifiable reasonings to do so.

However, knowledge prevails.

Just as I know that would not, in sound mind, swim in shark infested waters, so too do I consciously recognize the nature of the White Man.

PEACE

10. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Words and their meaning change, in sequence so does your mind, maybe that is the true evolution. Black and white, up and down, tomorrow all we will have to do is look down to see the sky. Those terms are just as confusing as the times we live in, the only sure thing is the conditions that they bring about the people who embrace them. I see Auroras point, but then again I can't.