Black People : Do you hate me cuz I'm pretty?? A spirit of intimidation

IfUComeSoftly said:
and brotha sefirot should be able to drop some knowledge... he's so wonderful on the introspective vibe...

I missed this entirely. I would have considered my post more intricately before dropping it :blush:
Thank you, Sis, for your kind words. I anxiously anticipate the reunion (union for me). Granted that it will actually come to fruition.

Thank you everyone, for you encouraging words, and a very special thank you to Algo. I appreciate your sincere and kind-hearted advise, sista. I do not want to return the ignorance woman place on each other, and I am in fellowship with the Lord, to overcome this minor set back. I feel confident that this issue is only a brief "season" in my life, and like sping into summer, it to will pass, and when I come out of it, I will rein out victorious is his name. thank you again.

Hi Sweet Apple pie,
Welcome to our home of Love and Respect...make yourself at home...because you are.

You may want to ask a Mod to move this piece to "Open forum" or "Relationships" giving the fact that it's not a poem, yet you would get many more answers to the topic at hand, just my advice...
again, welcome aboard

Strut Ya Stuff!!!

Hi Sista,
Self-esteem and confidence are the staple of a powerful woman! I'm a "plus-sized" sistah, and my confidence is not short a dollar nor a dime...lol...I feel that I'm beautiful....I feel I have a smile to die for, and I flash it every chance I get....I often wonder if people look at me enviously, wondering "what SHE so happy for?"; you know? I know I'm intelligent, and I am not arrogant about it at all!!! But I also know I have the potential to be great, and often times I think I act in moderation from fear of over-shadowing others who are LESS confident for whatever reasons. I am that way in most areas, besides education. So, TODAY, my sistah, is my day that I decide to SHINE: FULL FORCE! I used to think that I didn't have a "significant other" because I INTIMIDATED the opposite sex by my hair(because I have dreds) or my weight, or my conversation....but I realize that I am a reflection of my creator and if that includes being full of confidence and self-esteem then I'm not gonna let others steal MY joy simply because they're not happy.... You do the same, sistah...
Shine On!
Nikki

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back