Black People : Do You Hate All White People?

How do you feel about white people?

• I hate all whites

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I hate the conecpt of WHITE, but not on a personal basis

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I hate the ones that are openly racist

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I don'thate anyone

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters
Like I said....this must have really struck a nerve. Please understand the meaning of 'propaganda'...

http://www.answers.com/topic/propaganda

Notice she indicates, "...whether folks agree or disagree, as well as love me or hate me...":10500:

Who, in the spirit of pulling a "light-hearted" fast one, would come up with something like that? What part of her soul would create that? You cannot dismiss the reality of sexual/genetic politics; HISTORY has demonstrated this. Again, did you check out Dr. Williams' information?

DerKosmonaut1972 (7 months ago)
Nice to see that I get many return visitors to my page. I'm delighted that I have managed to intrigue so many people. This is the thrill of the art of propaganda. It's interesting that whether folks agree or disagree, as well as love me or hate me, I have the attention and interests of a couple of thousands

SOME PEOPLE WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING!!! You took the bait, HOOK, LINE, & SINKER.

I hope you don't think I'm going to lose sleep over that...LOL!

Lost??? More jokes. You are really cracking me up! It is almost as though you seriously believe that thread. FOR THE RECORD, PLEASE TELL ME DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THREAD?

Hardcore racist WF that don't want [Censored] **** in her [Censored] but want
to prevent ******* from reproducing engage in oral sex. This
accomplishes two things: First it satisfies and pacifies *******
sexually. Second, when she drinks [Censored] sperm her stomach acids kill
it.

Your answer here will determine rather I should take you seriously or just blow you off as a complete JOKE.

Pending your answer to that question, I will take a look at Dr. Williams and let you know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back