Black People : Do You Hate All White People?

How do you feel about white people?

• I hate all whites

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • I hate the conecpt of WHITE, but not on a personal basis

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I hate the ones that are openly racist

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I don'thate anyone

Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey Fambly,

There's a lott of stuff going on that makes us very angry when we read about it. There is a question that you may want to ask yourself.

When you deal with whites on a daily basis do you treat each person according to his/her own merit or lack thereof or do you put all whites in a single category labeled WHITE and make them the objects of scorn, disgust and hatred?

Hey Fambly,

There's a lott of stuff going on that makes us very angry when we read about it. There is a question that you may want to ask yourself.

When you deal with whites on a daily basis do you treat each person according to his/her own merit or lack thereof or do you put all whites in a single category labeled WHITE and make them the objects of scorn, disgust and hatred?

I deal with people in general according to their own merit or lack thereof. People are people regardless of their race or ethnicity. They are prone to all the human failings one can name and vice versa all of the human admirable traits.. Ultimately, for me, I don't hate anybody. It is what it is. White folks have made me some good money.

I do not hate anyone. Hate is a strong feeling that if goes unchecked can lead to destruction of yourself.
What I despise though are the actions and attitudes of some whites. I deal with them as I deal with everyone, and that is on a one-on-one basis. But as a whole, I do not trust whites. I associate with them on a daily basis, but I can honestly say I have not one white friend. We are friendly, but that's as far as it goes. My friends are ones who can understand me, who have felt the pain I have, have been through what I have, who I know when push comes to shove will not abandon me.
Besides, to hate someone because of their color is a white thing.

I hate white 'supremacy' and the hold it has taken on the Black global mind. In general, hate is a reactionary emotion that can be too easily assuaged by a "kind" deed. If you are a Black person who loves her-/himself (and race) based on hating white/light people, then what would sustain that when those white individuals manipulate you through making "kind" gestures? I can't say I care enough about them beyond just general human respect to really divert my attention away from Black love/healing/empowerment to focus on hating them. Hate is a useful weapon when needed, however.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back