Black People : Do you guys have members who...

Soda

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 1, 2010
Come here and troll? Say horrible things about us? Because I know I can't be completely shielded from the truth, but I wanted to be here to get away from people who decided they had the right to mess with me because of who I am. I'm black. I'm black and I'll say it till the day I die. I'll never hide it. If anyone were to try to have me hide it, I'd probably cut my dreads down so I could put my hair into an afro. But I don't want to come here and see all of you being attacked by some random person who stumbled across this site and decided to talk smack about everyone.

So do you get them? If so, how frequently? Are there any names I should avoid?

Come here and troll? Say horrible things about us? Because I know I can't be completely shielded from the truth, but I wanted to be here to get away from people who decided they had the right to mess with me because of who I am. I'm black. I'm black and I'll say it till the day I die. I'll never hide it. If anyone were to try to have me hide it, I'd probably cut my dreads down so I could put my hair into an afro. But I don't want to come here and see all of you being attacked by some random person who stumbled across this site and decided to talk smack about everyone.

So do you get them? If so, how frequently? Are there any names I should avoid?

Hey Brother Soda ... Welcome Again ... :wave:

Are you a Brother? I'm really just guessing on that. Let me know if i'm wrong, as i mean no disrespect.

Yeah ... we get our share of trolls and stuff, but respect is number one here, and if that's their goal (being disrespectful), they don't last long.

So no ... we have no names to give you to steer clear of ... everyone means well here, even if they find it challenging to manifest.

Glad you joined us ... get comfortable ... you're at home ... :grouphug:

If you have any more questions, we're all right here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Hey Brother Soda ... Welcome Again ... :wave:

Are you a Brother? I'm really just guessing on that. Let me know if i'm wrong, as i mean no disrespect.

Yeah ... we get our share of trolls and stuff, but respect is number one here, and if that's their goal (being disrespectful), they don't last long.

So no ... we have no names to give you to steer clear of ... everyone means well here, even if they find it challenging to manifest.

Glad you joined us ... get comfortable ... you're at home ... :grouphug:

If you have any more questions, we're all right here.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Thank you, and yeah, I am. Mixed with Blackfoot around my grandmother's part, but Black.

I'm glad of that though. I'm going to try to do my best in reporting if I see anything along those lines. Yeah, I'll be a snitch, but that's just stuff I can't get down with. I already feel home here with how much it's been said (lol) and I don't do disrespect in my own home. :/

Thank you, and yeah, I am. Mixed with Blackfoot around my grandmother's part, but Black.

I'm glad of that though. I'm going to try to do my best in reporting if I see anything along those lines. Yeah, I'll be a snitch, but that's just stuff I can't get down with. I already feel home here with how much it's been said (lol) and I don't do disrespect in my own home. :/

You're a Sweet Heart ... :love:

Nice @ GrandMother's Blackfoot ... :love: ... you'll find a few Sisters and Brothers here, that may actually be your cousins !! :lol:

That's right Sweetie, tell on 'em if they are disrespecting our stuff ... here's the procedure for doing that ... Someone Has Broke A Rule ... and here are the rules ... :wink:

We appreciate the help ... 'cause folk do come in trying to make our home be some low down dirty place, and we aint have'n it! :D

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back