Black People : Do you go places you don't like - to tell them you don't like them?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm wondering ... do you do that ... go places you don't like, to say you don't like them?

I'm amazed that folk do this. I don't believe i've ever done such a thing.

It makes absolutely no sense to me ... going somewhere i don't like ... to say i don't like it.

I'd just not go there. I'd certainly not go, then complain about how i don't like being there.

That's sorta kinda ... well ... perhaps indicative of some mental disorder or sump'n ... :look:

Who does that?

Do you?

Maybe i'm the one with the mental disorder ... not doing it ... :nuts:

It's akin to calling someone to say you'll never call again ... *backing slowly away*

sump'n is wrong with both of these types of scenarios to me.

Is it just me ... or is this how most folk live and i'm just lost in lala land ... :)

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Has this ever happened to you?

Someone knocks on your door ... requesting access to your premises ... and you graciously invite them in.

Okay ... so you let 'em in ... and as they are standing under your roof, inside your space ... they say ...

"I don't like being here ... don't like what's here ... don't like you ... don't like your spot." ... :huh2:

Has this ever happened to you?

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

I'm wondering ... do you do that ... go places you don't like, to say you don't like them?

I'm amazed that folk do this. I don't believe i've ever done such a thing.

It makes absolutely no sense to me ... going somewhere i don't like ... to say i don't like it.

I'd just not go there. I'd certainly not go, then complain about how i don't like being there.

That's sorta kinda ... well ... perhaps indicative of some mental disorder or sump'n ... :look:

Who does that?

Do you?

Maybe i'm the one with the mental disorder ... not doing it ... :nuts:

It's akin to calling someone to say you'll never call again ... *backing slowly away*

sump'n is wrong with both of these types of scenarios to me.

Is it just me ... or is this how most folk live and i'm just lost in lala land ... :)

Thanks in advance.

Love You!

Destee

No. Though it sounds like something a troll would do. For me, there has to be something I like or have an interest in to be able to frequent someones place.

No. Though it sounds like something a troll would do. For me, there has to be something I like or have an interest in to be able to frequent someones place.

Some people think seeing themselves in print, makes them important. We have a few like that in here. They will spout misinformation as fact and then throw venom when challenged on it.

I don't think they're trolls ... i'd not call them that ... i've seen other behaviors that remove them from the troll category.

These folk seem to simply do what the title says ... going where they don't like ... to say it.

They often have strong, passionate, heartfelt reasons for why they don't like it ... and they just wanna share 'em.

Maybe in some folk's opinions, this is troll behavior ... but i see something else ... something bigger / different than that.

I was actually trying to think of situations where this would be the expected course of action.

Perhaps going to march on washington ... letting politicians know they, nor their decisions, are liked.

This behavior may have a place ... a real use ... where it's considered the acceptable and normal course of action.

Hmmmm ... iono ... i can't think of any thing other than the march on washington scenario.

Maybe a labor union march or something ... where the folk have a vested interest in the decisions made.

Again ... i don't think they are all trolls ... though it could easily be mistaken as troll behavior.

I don't think they're all trolls ... i think they feel it's the right course of action ... and so they do it.

They go to places they don't like ... to let the folk there know ... they do not like them.

I've seen this soooooooooooo much over the years ... thus the question.

Thanks for sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back