Black Relationships : Do you get what you ask for or secretly desire?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by ru2religious, May 17, 2013.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Good girls are always seeking out bad boys (rough-neck) and bad girls is always seeking out good boys. Good boys are looking for good girls and the bad boys are looking for the bad girls (hood-chick).

Dazed and Confused is the approach we use when seeking out relationships. What I do find as a point of debate is how men seems to be much more mature in this process of selecting what they want then women. As a matter of fact the idea that women mature faster then men is but a folklore on a mental level. Physically, women do mature faster. Nevertheless, I find that men don't mind the idea that women think they mature faster which in reality is a tool for men to out think women in key areas of relationships.

Good girl gets the rough-neck and because he is what he is she loses herself in a world that she doesn't belong in. If she is able to pull herself out of that world she pulling out all of the hurt and pain that she experienced and its brought back with her. She then has a negative view on all men when in fact the good guy that wanted her in the beginning wasn't given a chance to show her what a real good man is. Now that she sees the errors of her choices she begin looking for the good guy but the good guy doesn't see her as a good girl anymore because she's picked up some of the characteristics of the bad girl and he looks past her. Why should he ever want a so-called previous good girl that he was fighting to get when she's painfully denied him a chance because he wasn't a bad boy?

The bad girl wants the good guy but she's a bad girl with a bad girl mentality. I should explain this a little more. A bad girl sees a bad boy cheating and thus she think that if they can do it we can to so she throws her divinity away. She's argumentative, explosive, bad attitude and thinks that talking loud is a sign of her feminine strength. She's not blind - she sees a better way and better men out there and she desires that but she's confused with the idea of changing her ways and confuses that with the thought of a man trying to control her. She realizes the value in having a good guy because she's lived around bad boys her whole life so she knows they are not worth the weight of a penny. The bad guy wants this girl and she knows it but wont give him the time of day because she 'heard it all before'. She pretends to be the good girl but goes hood on the good guy when he works late because she knows what the bad guy does at late hours so she confuses the good guy work hours for the bad guys cheating hours. In fact the bad girl knows the bad guy like the palm of her hand and she accuses the good guy of being the bad guy constantly for bad boy things when he's not on that leave of thinking so he looses the good guy and in order to keep face she accuses him of being a bad guy.

Bad guy will let you know straight up that he wants a hood chick; period. He's not confused but its the good girl that keeps throwing herself at him so the hood-negro doesn't turn down any woman that he can potentially use for physical and financial gain. Hence the good girl doesn't have a chance in the world because he doesn't really want her - he wants the bad girl but will take the good girl and gain while cheating with the bad girl who he really wants.

Good guys want the good girls but they are being out done by the bad boys and all they are left with is the bad girls. Many of them are so hell bent on not being with a bad girl that they will run to a white girl or any other race of girl just to avoid being with a bad girl because as they know the bad girl is bringing hells fire with her while bad boys are extremely attracted to hell's fire because that's their place of birth.That's what they know aka Chaos!

I've read so many post, threads, forum across the internet in terms of dealing with OUR relationships and naturally men are always seen as the reason for relationship failures but today I just wanted to take the time to see it for what it really is and get past all of the smoke screen which divert our attention away from the bare knuckle facts.

2. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Are you trying to seek out a "Mookie Campaign" from Kemetstry? (even though he went MIA) :p

Anyways....I'm at work so I'll comment later.

3. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,127

Every so often, I do a Mookie campaign. lol

4. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    JESSSS!!! You're back lol