destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Do you receive yearly flu shots? Do you give them to your children?

Have they helped you (and your children) avoid the flu?

I've never had one, and i've not had the flu either, for many years.

I'm fortunate, in that i'm not around a lot of people coughing and breathing on me.

Just wondering how many do this, and what the results are like.

:heart:

Destee

Sister, I have never had a flu shot either. But one time when I was working in the health field, a women who I used to care for had gotten the shot. Immediately after she had got sick with the flu, and just from me being around her, I'd got a touch of it. It cleared my system very fast, but other than that, I never had the flu and neither have my children.

Hey sista Destee.

I know a man who suffered a heart attack as a result of getting the flu shot. I also know a woman who gets the shot every year and it makes her so sick she has to stay in bed but she says the flu would be worse. Yet I have never had the shot nor have I ever had the flu except maybe a mild case like Purple anout seven yeats ago.

I guess it helps some people but with the way western medicine works I bet if you never get the shot you won't need help.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back