Libya : Do You feel that the Colonization of Libya is a Good Thing?

with all due respct,each an everyone of those questions were aswered by several members here, in detail and with verifiable and researchable references in over 12 different threads snce the invasion occured

Thanks for letting me know,I'll try and find the information I want.

Peace!

That's a good question, but it woul be best to ask anyone born in ,
any African nation, India, China, or the Phillipines,
I had about 27 million emails of folks you could ask personaly but that might look like spam.

Sorry though, for any posters over 17,
I reserve the right not to give definitions to words any JHS child would know or understand,

The question was posed with purpose. Your definition, meaning, and context of a term may not be mine.
Is it too much to ask for clarification of terms used before we begin a meaningful dialogue?

Now if you intent is to maintain your thread at the level of understanding of a JHS child, that is all together different.

with all due respct,each an everyone of those questions were aswered by several members here, in detail and with verifiable and researchable references in over 12 different threads snce the invasion occured

Then you wouldn't mind obtaining those references for us?

Also, he who asserts has the corresponding burden of proof as well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back