Libya : Do You feel that the Colonization of Libya is a Good Thing?

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
As the news reports that Tripoli has een takenover, there are plansfor military to enter Somalia.
This invasion of Libya has been pacaged ad averized as theIraq war was,
a mission to save some people from a " mad tyrant" or as Reagan said when he tried, a "mad dog"

What does this say about the future of any African nation, nationalizing their resources, as well as the future of their sovereignity?

What is colonization?

That's a good question, but it woul be best to ask anyone born in ,
any African nation, India, China, or the Phillipines,
I had about 27 million emails of folks you could ask personaly but that might look like spam.

Sorry though, for any posters over 17,
I reserve the right not to give definitions to words any JHS child would know or understand,

I don't think NATO will be able to colonize or occupy Libya like they did Iraq because in that country there are so many tribes with extremely differing world views. I read a couple of weeks ago that one of the tribes main grips with Gaddafi was the way he dressed. He does not have a long beard and he doesn't dress like someone who observes the islam religion.

It's going to be interesting to see if the Libyan people will still be able to get a monthly $500.00 check in oil sharing revenues.

As the news reports that Tripoli has een takenover, there are plansfor military to enter Somalia.
This invasion of Libya has been pacaged ad averized as theIraq war was,
a mission to save some people from a " mad tyrant" or as Reagan said when he tried, a "mad dog"

What does this say about the future of any African nation, nationalizing their resources, as well as the future of their sovereignity?

Why don't you ask some Libyans that fled from what they call a dictatorship? I have a question for you: If The rule in Libya was just and fair,why have so many fled? Why all the reports of a dictatorship? Why is all hell breaking loose as we speak? I ask you this because you seem to think that it's a campaign to over throw it's ruler?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back