Libya : Do You feel that the Colonization of Libya is a Good Thing?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
As the news reports that Tripoli has een takenover, there are plansfor military to enter Somalia.
This invasion of Libya has been pacaged ad averized as theIraq war was,
a mission to save some people from a " mad tyrant" or as Reagan said when he tried, a "mad dog"

What does this say about the future of any African nation, nationalizing their resources, as well as the future of their sovereignity?

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
What is colonization?
That's a good question, but it woul be best to ask anyone born in ,
any African nation, India, China, or the Phillipines,
I had about 27 million emails of folks you could ask personaly but that might look like spam.

Sorry though, for any posters over 17,
I reserve the right not to give definitions to words any JHS child would know or understand,

asmith161718

Dec 31, 2009
I don't think NATO will be able to colonize or occupy Libya like they did Iraq because in that country there are so many tribes with extremely differing world views. I read a couple of weeks ago that one of the tribes main grips with Gaddafi was the way he dressed. He does not have a long beard and he doesn't dress like someone who observes the islam religion.

It's going to be interesting to see if the Libyan people will still be able to get a monthly $500.00 check in oil sharing revenues.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
As the news reports that Tripoli has een takenover, there are plansfor military to enter Somalia.
This invasion of Libya has been pacaged ad averized as theIraq war was,
a mission to save some people from a " mad tyrant" or as Reagan said when he tried, a "mad dog"

What does this say about the future of any African nation, nationalizing their resources, as well as the future of their sovereignity?
Why don't you ask some Libyans that fled from what they call a dictatorship? I have a question for you: If The rule in Libya was just and fair,why have so many fled? Why all the reports of a dictatorship? Why is all hell breaking loose as we speak? I ask you this because you seem to think that it's a campaign to over throw it's ruler?

Peace!

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
with all due respct,each an everyone of those questions were aswered by several members here, in detail and with verifiable and researchable references in over 12 different threads snce the invasion occured

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
with all due respct,each an everyone of those questions were aswered by several members here, in detail and with verifiable and researchable references in over 12 different threads snce the invasion occured
Thanks for letting me know,I'll try and find the information I want.

Peace!

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
That's a good question, but it woul be best to ask anyone born in ,
any African nation, India, China, or the Phillipines,
I had about 27 million emails of folks you could ask personaly but that might look like spam.

Sorry though, for any posters over 17,
I reserve the right not to give definitions to words any JHS child would know or understand,
The question was posed with purpose. Your definition, meaning, and context of a term may not be mine.
Is it too much to ask for clarification of terms used before we begin a meaningful dialogue?

Now if you intent is to maintain your thread at the level of understanding of a JHS child, that is all together different.

Shikamaru

May 7, 2011
Then you wouldn't mind obtaining those references for us?

Also, he who asserts has the corresponding burden of proof as well.

Corvo

navigator of live
May 9, 2003
LaLa land
Occupation
Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
I don't think that the taking over of Libya is a good thing for west Libyans.

But I suspect it's going to be great, for Western Oil companies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.