Black Relationships : Do you ever wonder why you deal with men

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Nisa, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Am I the only female that continues to deal with the opposite sex, and sometimes wonders why...they continue to do so lol...
    I find myself in that position from time to time...even though I can't stand em sometimes and I wanna kill em...sometimes a gentle kiss on the forehead shuts my @$$ up..help me out lol. I doubt I'll be in a serious relationship though for the simple fact...that I like my freedom too much and I dont wanna end up in jail for murdering a man lmao :help:

2. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Well, as someone who has been divorced now for, oh, 5 days, I completely understand your pain. There are those times when you just want a hug, or a smiple kiss. *sigh* Looks like I'll be drinking my sorrows tonight. Silk Milk, anyone?

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,742
    it gives me gas.

4. youngblackceo

youngblackceo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Question, why do women always have to whine and complain about men. Like we are the ones who always find ways to mess up relationships. No offense but some women need to check themselves because you all give out alot of heartaches and headaches too.

5. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Oh i agree. Im not here to male bash.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Some people complain for the simple reason that no one is perfect, male or female. Some people who are frustrated for whatever reason need to be allowed to vent once in a while and not be criticized for it or shutdown or shut out when they do. Some days you just need to let some things go--which can be healthy and therapeutic. Then, with a clear head, maybe tomorrow will be better.

Sister Nisa, even though I can't relate to your situation because I've never felt like that, I'm glad you let us know that your intent was not to bash males and I truly hope that you are successful in achieving the lifestyle that you want.

Peace,
    Queenie :spinstar:

7. Poeticsoulsista

Poeticsoulsista Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +8
    I know exactly what your saying but with me, no matter how good the kiss on the head feel or how much I love him. He will hear what I have to say. Usually I don't have this problem though. when my ex-boyfriend and I was together he didn't drive me that crazy. I know that thought ran through his head though. He would always say. Girl if I didn't love you so much I would have been left your ***. :lol: .... Nah but seriously. That's how it get sometime. When you start feeling like that you just need to take a break. Give you some me time. After a couple of days of alone time with out him. You'll understand and appreciate him better. It worked for me and my ex. But I guess you wouldn't want to take advice from me since he's my ex hun. :lol:

Poetic Sista

8. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    That's beautiful. Never know until he/ she isn't there in your face. I've had that happen b-4.

9. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Me and my ex could never spend more than a few hours apart. Up until we separated/divorced, we'd neevr spent more than 4 days apart.. in 3 years. Maybe that's why we got sick of each other. But, value alone time. It clears your head and makes you put things in perspective.

10. GP

GP Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Maybe not. If you cant stand to be apart, thats a good thing and shouldnt make one sick, perhaps, just perhaps, by the number of your post, over 1000, you spend more time on the computer, than with your man.
    My wife and i now limit out computer time. As im sure everyone here knows, its too addicting. :hearthis: