Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION?

No, i have body guards now, that carry the heat ... :look:

But back in the day, i useta work 3-11 shift, had to travel at night alone, come into an empty house.

I don't do that anymore.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

So, you dont street deal anymore. You just distribute it to others?

:lol:

Yes I do carry a gun everywhere I legally can since I hold a conceal carry handgun permit issued by the state of North Carolina. It's my duty to protect myself and loved ones and it would be irresponsible for me not to. Many more Black people ought to carry in order to fully exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

What kind do you have?

As in, do you carry a weapon when you out and about?

Greetings Brother Kemetstry.......

We've had this question come up many times in chat...
Back in the day..I used to carry...But I stopped when my son (4yrs old) at the time had an incident with his Uncle. My son and I were setting out on the front stoop of my apartment. His Uncle at the time was a Lt. on county sheriff. As he pulled up in his squad car, I got an eerie feeling. My son saw him, so happy to see his Uncle he ran toward him as he got out of the car. As he was running the feeling got stronger and I had a vision that my son was going for his uncle's gun. I yelled, but it was too late. Our ancestors must had been looking out for him, the gun was buttoned down to it's holster and the child wasn't able to get it out.

From that date on...his Uncle has never come to visit with his gun on him and I also stopped carrying a gun. After the incident the three of us talked about it...and decided that even tho it's best to have one and not need it...the unexpected can happen and around family it's just not worth it. That was 32yrs ago.

Lilpea..:1on1:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back