Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION?

Destee said:
you said never mind ... :look:

You should post to his guestbook, asking him to come and speak with us here at destee. This way he knows it's more than just me, that is interested in the information he has to share ... :wink:

:heart:

Destee

:em0100: I would think you would have a lot more influence :11900:
:dance:

:

Brother Meta,

I have what is called a gad, which is a protective spirit, that is "sealed" within my body. Ceremonial cuts are made on one's flesh to seal the spirit. Gad spirits are known to be aggressive and short-tempered. One houngan, Kenaz Filan, said "they are like the spiritual equivalent of a pit bull."

"The owner of the garde need not make any conscious effort to resolve the situation. The garde does what is required to neutralize any danger - much to the discomfort of anyone foolish enough to trigger them." (excerpted from The Haitian Vodou Handbook by Kenaz Filan)

Besides this, I have forms of protection that I "pity the fool" who mess with me. Guns frighten me. My very first Ifa reading said Eleggua has been watching over me because I should be dead by now. I used to gangbang and I recall handling guns would allow something to come over me that I didn't like. I was trigger happy. Now I'm afraid of guns and do not care to be in their presence. I told if I continue to carry weapons - be it guns, knives or what have you - the weapon would be used against me in my own death. Suffice to say, that was enough for me. A friend of mine received the same message before from a different babalawo and he obliged that request.

Blackbird

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back