Gun Ownership : DO YOU CARRY A WEAPON FOR PROTECTION?

Larry Edwards

Aug 21, 2012
Most of it is for when varmits and such comma callin. It just makes people more neighborly. lol Besides, when Obama gets reelectd, I have a feeling that some of the white folx might need a little calming down

Now that is funny; but I believe you might be right so I'd better get me a couple more boxes of ammo just in case.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Now that is funny; but I believe you might be right so I'd better get me a couple more boxes of ammo just in case.

.o0( Maybe a couple of cases )

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist

Larry Edwards

Aug 21, 2012
Sieges can last a long time

You're right. I'm a very good shot; last time on the range I shot a 97/100 so if I get 2 more boxes of ammo to go along with the 2 and a half boxes I already got, I think I'll be able to hold my own. I don't believe in wasting ammo. I aim cautiously and squeeze slowly.
I hope to have my Glock 26 by the end of September and I'll get a couple of boxes of .9mm for it plus a couple of boxes of practice rounds cause the same day I get it I'm going on the range to try that new baby out.
That one I am very anxious to get and fire.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
You're right. I'm a very good shot; last time on the range I shot a 97/100 so if I get 2 more boxes of ammo to go along with the 2 and a half boxes I already got, I think I'll be able to hold my own. I don't believe in wasting ammo. I aim cautiously and squeeze slowly.
I hope to have my Glock 26 by the end of September and I'll get a couple of boxes of .9mm for it plus a couple of boxes of practice rounds cause the same day I get it I'm going on the range to try that new baby out.
That one I am very anxious to get and fire.

In a fire fight, there is little time to aim that careful. But, to each his own

abstract219

...standing on the shoulders of giants
Sep 21, 2005
Philadelphia PA
Occupation
Behavioral Health
1911 S n Wesson .45ACP lyin in the cut....but I keep pepper spray.....it's Killadelphia PA, peoples. But I havent used it...because I believe trying to reduce the tension before it gets to that point. Or just get the hell out there.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
1911 S n Wesson .45ACP lyin in the cut....but I keep pepper spray.....it's Killadelphia PA, peoples. But I havent used it...because I believe trying to reduce the tension before it gets to that point. Or just get the hell out there.

Understood. Sometimes, you cant get away though

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
As in, do you carry a weapon when you out and about?
I'm shielded by my faith, and I was blessed with 3 strong brothers! Woot for me! They've always been a great help. Very protective. :)

I don't go out by myself at all, and I never stay out too late; I'm only out very late when I'm hanging on the front porch of the house looking at the beauty of the world and the calmness of the neighborhood. lol

It's fairly dangerous where I live now but is less dangerous than where I lived before which was like, a drive-by every other night.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
I'm shielded by my faith, and I was blessed with 3 strong brothers! Woot for me! They've always been a great help. Very protective. :)

I don't go out by myself at all, and I never stay out too late; I'm only out very late when I'm hanging on the front porch of the house looking at the beauty of the world and the calmness of the neighborhood. lol

It's fairly dangerous where I live now but is less dangerous than where I lived before which was like, a drive-by every other night.

Common sense is a good thing

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: