Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black?

Do you believe Jews and Jesus were black?

• Total voters

SeedyMartini

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 25, 2015
Hi all. I am actually genuinely wondering whether or not it is a common belief in the Black community that Jews and Jesus was black. I am sorry if I sound ignorant, but I dont know how to go about finding out. I know its not taught in my church but I feel like the Bible and history points to it, and I dont want to be ignorant. And if so, the divide between people is being perpetuated even in the churches. I wanted to get a general consensus from a broad spectrum of people out there, so I can better understand where this issue lies. I dont know if it is commonly accepted or not. I am just curious, and I dont know how I will ever find out if I dont ask. I dont think it would even occur to a typical white person, they just assume Jews and Jesus were white. But it has recently occurred to me, and I am wondering if it is a normally held belief out there and how blind are white people (of which I am one). I appreciate your time in response. But please no hate.

Hi all. I am actually genuinely wondering whether or not it is a common belief in the Black community that Jews and Jesus was black. I am sorry if I sound ignorant, but I dont know how to go about finding out. I know its not taught in my church but I feel like the Bible and history points to it, and I dont want to be ignorant. And if so, the divide between people is being perpetuated even in the churches. I wanted to get a general consensus from a broad spectrum of people out there, so I can better understand where this issue lies. I dont know if it is commonly accepted or not. I am just curious, and I dont know how I will ever find out if I dont ask. I dont think it would even occur to a typical white person, they just assume Jews and Jesus were white. But it has recently occurred to me, and I am wondering if it is a normally held belief out there and how blind are white people (of which I am one). I appreciate your time in response. But please no hate.

Of course the Jews and Jesus were Black. I wrote a book about it:

41IQ%2BoSriZL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

http://bookstore.authorhouse.com/Pr...es-Color-Matter-Only-When-Misrepresented.aspx

Last edited:
Bro Clyde
In your book. You stated this about Moses! When he faced the Pharaoh of Egypt.
This to me as it is written in the bible is very convincing.
==================
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-4-6/

Exodus 4:6
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Exodus 4:6.

And the LORD said furthermore unto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition
==================
Other Translations of Exodus 4:6
¶ And the Lord said furthermore vnto him, Put now thine hand into thy bosome. And he put his hand into his bosome: and when hee tooke it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snowe.
- King James Version (1611) - View 1611 Bible Scan

The LORD furthermore said to him, "Now put your hand into your bosom. So he put his hand into his bosom, and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous like snow."
- New American Standard Version (1995)

And Jehovah said furthermore unto him, Put now thy hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous, as `white as' snow.
- American Standard Version (1901)

Then the Lord said to him again, Put your hand inside your clothing. And he put his hand inside his robe: and when he took it out it was like the hand of a leper, as white as snow.
- Basic English Bible

And Jehovah said moreover to him, Put now thy hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom, and took it out, and behold, his hand was leprous, as snow.
- Darby Bible

And the LORD said furthermore to him, Put now thy hand into thy bosom. And he put his hand into his bosom: and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
- Webster's Bible

Yahweh said furthermore to him, "Now put your hand inside your cloak." He put his hand inside his cloak, and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous, as white as snow.
- World English Bible

And Jehovah saith to him again, `Put in, I pray thee, thy hand into thy bosom;' and he putteth in his hand into his bosom, and he bringeth it out, and lo, his hand [is] leprous as snow;
- Youngs Literal Bible

And the LORD said furthermore unto him: 'Put now thy hand into thy bosom.' And he put his hand into his bosom; and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous, as white as snow.
- Jewish Publication Society Bible
=============================

Wesley's Notes for Exodus 4:6
4:6 His hand was leprous, as snow - For whiteness. This signified, That Moses, by the power of God, should bring sore diseases upon Egypt, that at his prayer they should be removed. And that whereas the Israelites in Egypt were become leprous, polluted by sin, and almost consumed by oppression, by being taken into the bosom of Moses they should be cleansed and cured.

Comments for Exodus 4:6
The Truth Teller's comment on 2014-10-03 22:23:33:

Exodus 4 6 is what it is. I 'm reading my Bible and came across this verse. This verse tells you Moseh Moses was actually some race other than white. He was a black man Hebrews and Mistrites Egiptians . When he was commanded to put his hand into his bossom and take it out his hand was white meaning he his skin went pale. If you go to Genesis and revisit the story of Canaan 's curse you would see that the disease of Leprosy was actually passed down through him. This verse was to prove God as a real being. He was giving Moses proof that he was real.

Bro Clyde
In your book. You stated this about Moses! When he faced the Pharaoh of Egypt.
This to me as it is written in the bible is very convincing.
==================
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Exodus-4-6/

Exodus 4:6
Viewing the King James Version. Click to switch to 1611 King James Version of Exodus 4:6.

=============================
Wesley's Notes for Exodus 4:6
4:6 His hand was leprous, as snow - For whiteness. This signified, That Moses, by the power of God, should bring sore diseases upon Egypt, that at his prayer they should be removed. And that whereas the Israelites in Egypt were become leprous, polluted by sin, and almost consumed by oppression, by being taken into the bosom of Moses they should be cleansed and cured.

Comments for Exodus 4:6

Exodus 4 6 is what it is. I 'm reading my Bible and came across this verse. This verse tells you Moseh Moses was actually some race other than white. He was a black man Hebrews and Mistrites Egiptians . When he was commanded to put his hand into his bossom and take it out his hand was white meaning he his skin went pale. If you go to Genesis and revisit the story of Canaan 's curse you would see that the disease of Leprosy was actually passed down through him. This verse was to prove God as a real being. He was giving Moses proof that he was real.

First, thank you bro. HODEE for acknowledging that portion of my book, which entails one of the most convincing arguments for color in the Bible. There are several other accounts in the book that proves the Bible interprets itself, line upon line, precept upon precept and without eisegesis of the text. This rule of understanding is far different than the commentaries you present below. Both are clearly an exercise in eisegesis:

"Wesley's Notes for Exodus 4:6
4:6 His hand was leprous, as snow - For whiteness. This signified, That Moses, by the power of God, should bring sore diseases upon Egypt, that at his prayer they should be removed. And that whereas the Israelites in Egypt were become leprous, polluted by sin, and almost consumed by oppression, by being taken into the bosom of Moses they should be cleansed and cured."

"Comments for Exodus 4:6

Exodus 4 6 is what it is. I 'm reading my Bible and came across this verse. This verse tells you Moseh Moses was actually some race other than white. He was a black man Hebrews and Mistrites Egiptians . When he was commanded to put his hand into his bossom and take it out his hand was white meaning he his skin went pale. If you go to Genesis and revisit the story of Canaan 's curse you would see that the disease of Leprosy was actually passed down through him. This verse was to prove God as a real being. He was giving Moses proof that he was real."

It is best to stay away from contaminating scripture with our own personal agendas in such a way one's own interpretation(s) becomes involved in the process. Both of the above are examples of dangerous(white) commentary, and found to be full of self analysis without a line by line, precept upon precept application in support.

Nevertheless, I'm only able to guess at the source, so, would you provide a link for further review?

I say yes.

Revelations 1:14 -15

14The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, 15his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. 16In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength.

Happiness is intrinsic, it's an internal thing. When you build it into yourself, no external circumstances can take it away.-Leo Buscaglia

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back