Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black?

Do you believe Jews and Jesus were black?

• Total voters
Enki,
First of all, God is not religious. He did not invent religion or dogma, Satan did, that is why all belief systems are not of the one true God and His promise and His message, except one, the one that the rest of the world wants to destroy. You should ask yourself, why is it such a threat to this evil world system. Because it is the one true way. Because this world worships the creation, themselves, Satan, anything but the Creator. If you dont read the Bible, you dont know how to tell the difference from the truth and the lie. Satan transforms himself as an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14) "to steal, and to kill, and to destroy." (John 10:10)

. It will be around long after you are gone, and I can guarantee if you have spent many hours in it, with understanding, you would not say it is antiquated and the one true God would speak to you.

And I for one do not believe there is such thing as too much of a truly good thing:
Jesus says “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (John 3:35)
Water cannot kill me, because my spirit is immortal. We are spirits with a body, not bodies with a spirit. And God wants our spirit to reunite with Him, not be in eternal separation from His.

BTW, I think I struck a nerve. Here I am an atheist greets you respectfully, nicely and in a Christ like manner, and you, being in the church can't extend the same courtesy.

It's no biggie, I just like to point out and show the difference in the two...:news:

Carry on...

Peace!

And I for one do not believe there is such thing as too much of a truly good thing:
Jesus says “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (John 3:35)
Water cannot kill me, because my spirit is immortal. We are spirits with a body, not bodies with a spirit. And God wants our spirit to reunite with Him, not be in eternal separation from His.

Manager Of Salato Wildlife Center Drowns In South Carolina
http://www.lex18.com/story/29429567/lexington-woman-drowns-in-south-carolina

Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly: New Guidelines On Healthy Water Consumption Warns Against The Wrong Amount
http://www.medicaldaily.com/drinkin...elines-healthy-water-consumption-warns-340604

And you're playing word games. Christians are the only one i know that show every reason why they will live on, and why it's good. But do everything to avoid physical death. So the next time you avoid danger, ask yourself why are you doing it if you are immortal, and you will be with god?

Peace!

Enki,
No, I think I struck a nerve. No offense and no worries. You have a particular body of experiences that have colored how you see things, as does everyone. And you have found your strength and power in what you believe. And so do I, but I am giving credit to where that power really come from. We are both entitled to our beliefs, I was just sharing mine in response to your comment.
You clearly have had a bad experience with religion, and I understand that completely.

But God and religion are not synonymous. If anything, God is more synonymous with the things you apparently appreciate, like science and math. A universe randomly created could not be explained using formulas, so proof in a force greater than us are everywhere. That force is called God. Maybe you just have a problem with that word, God. And science and God are not opposing forces if He created all things. The first scientists, obviously highest educated people were Christians using the Bible as a research and history text. To be smart and to be a Christian are not opposing either. I am in Mensa.

Maybe you have a problem with the people you associate with religion. Lots of people have done more harm than good in His name. I totally get that. But dont fault God for our imperfections.

And any true believer in Christ does not save their life, but would give it for another. But one should not be frivolous with it either, and seek danger, so as to not appreciate what one has.

Corny I know, but ... You may not believe in God, but He believes in you. Peace. :luv:

Enki,
No, I think I struck a nerve. No offense and no worries. You have a particular body of experiences that have colored how you see things, as does everyone. And you have found your strength and power in what you believe. And so do I, but I am giving credit to where that power really come from. We are both entitled to our beliefs, I was just sharing mine in response to your comment.
You clearly have had a bad experience with religion, and I understand that completely.

Wow, you got all of that from me suggesting to you to read something other than the bible?

But God and religion are not synonymous. If anything, God is more synonymous with the things you apparently appreciate, like science and math. A universe randomly created could not be explained using formulas, so proof in a force greater than us are everywhere. That force is called God. Maybe you just have a problem with that word, God. And science and God are not opposing forces if He created all things. The first scientists, obviously highest educated people were Christians using the Bible as a research and history text. To be smart and to be a Christian are not opposing either. I am in Mensa.

I already said they weren't the same....

So you don't know science and math?... And you being in Mensa means you should know that the speed of light disproves the genesis account. And that the world flood was impossible.

Maybe you have a problem with the people you associate with religion. Lots of people have done more harm than good in His name. I totally get that. But dont fault God for our imperfections.

You're sure is focused on me a lot. What I have contempt for is a flight from reason when it comes to the bible.

And any true believer in Christ does not save their life, but would give it for another.
So you say. Are you aware that non believers give their lives for other people just the same? So you argument is somewhat moot.

Corny I know, but ... You may not believe in God, but He believes in you. Peace. :luv:

Look around you, where is god ?

But I do have a question, what did you mean when you said that the bible was never wrong, and has not been proven to be wrong?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back