Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black?

Do you believe Jews and Jesus were black?

• Total voters

Well said SeedyMartini, well put indeed ...

Followers of Jesus are not thanking Him for being blessed with stuff. They are thanking Him for dying for their sins, taking our punishment upon Himself, so that when we go into eternity, it will be with Him, not in Hell where we all deserve to go because of sin and following the ways of this world which are of the devil. And although He is outside of time, He also came as a man, and was persecuted in that life, just like His people have been. And He will come back to avenge all of the suffering put upon His believers, and judge all the wicked. So you must believe in Him to make all of this we go through have purpose and hope. I also believe when He died in the flesh, He took on the punishment of Hell for us, every one of us, even those who hate Him, throughout all of time. So I believe He endured Hell and is still enduring it (if you think of things in our understanding of time), and He will not be done until He returns to judge. He gave the greatest gift I can imagine, so best start believing and becoming one of the "Thank you Jesus" blacks, while there is still time.

BlackTone,

It is important to understand that all people under the (Luciferian) world system are being lied to, manipulated and controlled by the power elite for their own gain. And they divide and conquer us, to pit us against each other, so we hate each other instead of see the true enemy. When we believe the lie about each other, the evil ones win. I would never generalize and condemn an entire group of people.

Yes, the enemy has infiltrated much of the church not just in America, creating an apostasy church. There is a falling away told of in the Book of Revelation, that is why Revelation is a call to the church to wake up to their errors, that is why there will be a great tribulation, to sift the wheat from the tares, to purify by fire those who have forsaken God, or not come to the spiritual place needed for redemption. God will judge the wicked and there is a greater portion of judgment for the apostacy church and false teachers. We are living in spiritual Babylon and God says "come out of her lest ye partake of her judgments".

Thank you for taking the time to share so much information with me. It gives me a lot better understanding and more to look into. If you have any books or links to suggest for me to read more about this, I welcome it.

You're very welcome. I will look into this topic from time to time and share some references and/or books. Right off the top of my mind, there is one scripture, or should I say, chapter that many people seem to not recognize that reference Jesus and that is I believe, in the Book of Songs of Solomon chapter 6 or 5. If references Jesus in Correlation to the Church but also his presence. It pinpoints his 'bushy hair' and the term used often throughout the Bible, 'Ruddy' which is confirmed in many ways to the coloring of Brownish-red. This term correlates to 'the bay horse' which is also in scripture passages. Much Peace to you.

You've done the right thing, and that was ask a question. My answer is read something other than the bible. The bible IMO is antiquated dogma, and it can't be use to educate a society that is constantly changing, and finding new discoveries that disproves it. You're free to believe as you wish, but not everything you believe is good for you. For example, drinking water is good for you, but drinking too much it it can kill you. And I'm not talking about drowning, but drinking it. Look up what the purpose of religion is for, and start from there. You will see what I mean.

Peace!

Enki,
First of all, God is not religious. He did not invent religion or dogma, Satan did, that is why all belief systems are not of the one true God and His promise and His message, except one, the one that the rest of the world wants to destroy. You should ask yourself, why is it such a threat to this evil world system. Because it is the one true way. Because this world worships the creation, themselves, Satan, anything but the Creator. If you dont read the Bible, you dont know how to tell the difference from the truth and the lie. Satan transforms himself as an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14) "to steal, and to kill, and to destroy." (John 10:10)

I dont want to read books written by dead men. "They grope in the dark without light" (Job 12: 25)
God says “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. (Job 38:4)
You cannot be enlightened by them that grope in the dark.

Bible means book, it is the book, it is the first and the last, as it is the word of God, and God is not antiquated. It is alive. It is the only one that is never wrong. Every time someone tries to prove it wrong, it is discovered it was true all along. It will be around long after you are gone, and I can guarantee if you have spent many hours in it, with understanding, you would not say it is antiquated and the one true God would speak to you.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. (Matt 24:35)

And I for one do not believe there is such thing as too much of a truly good thing:
Jesus says “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (John 3:35)
Water cannot kill me, because my spirit is immortal. We are spirits with a body, not bodies with a spirit. And God wants our spirit to reunite with Him, not be in eternal separation from His.

Enki,
First of all, God is not religious. He did not invent religion or dogma, Satan did, that is why all belief systems are not of the one true God and His promise and His message, except one, the one that the rest of the world wants to destroy. You should ask yourself, why is it such a threat to this evil world system. Because it is the one true way. Because this world worships the creation, themselves, Satan, anything but the Creator. If you dont read the Bible, you dont know how to tell the difference from the truth and the lie. Satan transforms himself as an angel of light (2 Cor 11:14) "to steal, and to kill, and to destroy." (John 10:10)

Funny, I don't recall mentioning god in my post. I try and refrain from speaking about made up deities. So it's obvious that you equate the bible with god and religion. And if god has nothing to do with religion, why is he involved in it? Religions are nothing more that human institutions. The relationship between god and religion is the same as say, radio, and music. You don't need on to experience the other. You and other folks seem to not grasp this fact. Many of you still think you need to muster inside a structure to find salvation. Do you know by doing that, and thinking that way, you limit god.

I dont want to read books written by dead men. "They grope in the dark without light" (Job 12: 25)
God says “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding. (Job 38:4)
You cannot be enlightened by them that grope in the dark.

Stop reading the bible then. Unless you can show me one that is still walking around kicking and breathing....go on, I'll wait.

Bible means book, it is the book, it is the first and the last, as it is the word of God, and God is not antiquated. It is alive. It is the only one that is never wrong. Every time someone tries to prove it wrong, it is discovered it was true all along. It will be around long after you are gone, and I can guarantee if you have spent many hours in it, with understanding, you would not say it is antiquated and the one true God would speak to you.

This has so many targets I don't know which one to aim at.

Ok, I'll pick one...do you understand science? How about math, and it's units? Both of these questions is addressing your (1)implication that you understand the bible.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. (Matt 24:35)

Ok...

And I for one do not believe there is such thing as too much of a truly good thing:

Really? Did you put any thought into this before you said it?

Jesus says “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. He who believes in Me, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” (John 3:35)
Water cannot kill me, because my spirit is immortal. We are spirits with a body, not bodies with a spirit. And God wants our spirit to reunite with Him, not be in eternal separation from His.

Oh, this is what you mean. Ok, let go with this.

Jim Jones...I can supply more if you like?

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back