Black Spirituality Religion : Do you believe Jews/ Jesus was black?

Do you believe Jews and Jesus were black?

• Total voters
It's not about belief. They don't call it the 'good white earth' for a reason. Man came from black earth. Science has proven it. The bible says he had bronze skin. Case closed

If Jesus does exist and when he was here on Earth was Black and now active in heaven, he show did leave Black people high and dry around the world and he must really love white people, even when they was enslaving Blacks they was getting rich, and them white people claimed that it was Jesus blessing them with slaves and wealth, the white establishment was built on the backs of Black slaves.

Heck some of the most religious, "thank you Jesus" Black people are right here in the USA and I see no special blessings Jesus bestowed on Blacks, but dang it seems plenty of white folks getting blessed left and right, the really hate filled racist ones too, the white establishment was built on the backs of "thank you Jesus" Blacks.

I would feel betrayed by Jesus if I believed he truly exists right now, I would be pissed to be honest. That's why I can't believe he exists and he is really no factor at all but in our minds he is indeed a factor.

Followers of Jesus are not thanking Him for being blessed with stuff. They are thanking Him for dying for their sins, taking our punishment upon Himself, so that when we go into eternity, it will be with Him, not in Hell where we all deserve to go because of sin and following the ways of this world which are of the devil. And although He is outside of time, He also came as a man, and was persecuted in that life, just like His people have been. And He will come back to avenge all of the suffering put upon His believers, and judge all the wicked. So you must believe in Him to make all of this we go through have purpose and hope. I also believe when He died in the flesh, He took on the punishment of Hell for us, every one of us, even those who hate Him, throughout all of time. So I believe He endured Hell and is still enduring it (if you think of things in our understanding of time), and He will not be done until He returns to judge. He gave the greatest gift I can imagine, so best start believing and becoming one of the "Thank you Jesus" blacks, while there is still time.

I thank all of you for your insight. Clyde, I will get your book. It also makes sense since there is evidence that the garden of Eden was in Ethiopia/Eritrea or Tanzania(Ngorongoro).

Which leads into another question: about what Adam and Eve looked like. I have heard an idea that they were black and that whiteness was an albino mutation, or that whites were corrupted genetics from the fallen ones. What do you think, or is there a common belief in the black church?
I think in order to get every look of people, Adam was black and Eve looked totally different, so as to have created every variation of people on the planet. I would tend to believe that God made us side by side and would not want us to be divided, that divide is the work of the devil to destroy peace. I think God's creation celebrates differences (just look at all the types of animals, insects, plants). This would also support the belief that all of the tribes of Israel may not have been the same color.

Not a problem SeedyMartini, no, not at all. Once you acquire the book and read it, all of your questions should be answered. However, if you have any questions, you know where to reach me.

Followers of Jesus are not thanking Him for being blessed with stuff. They are thanking Him for dying for their sins, taking our punishment upon Himself, so that when we go into eternity, it will be with Him, not in Hell where we all deserve to go because of sin and following the ways of this world which are of the devil. And although He is outside of time, He also came as a man, and was persecuted in that life, just like His people have been. And He will come back to avenge all of the suffering put upon His believers, and judge all the wicked. So you must believe in Him to make all of this we go through have purpose and hope. I also believe when He died in the flesh, He took on the punishment of Hell for us, every one of us, even those who hate Him, throughout all of time. So I believe He endured Hell and is still enduring it (if you think of things in our understanding of time), and He will not be done until He returns to judge. He gave the greatest gift I can imagine, so best start believing and becoming one of the "Thank you Jesus" blacks, while there is still time.

I agree with you that is what is preached in many Black churches but that is not what is taught in many mega white churches and a significant amount of churches, because they preach Prosperity Theology which is really Calvinist teachings reinvented, that those who are in the good graces of God are blessed with wealth, prominence and POWER and have the God given right to rule over the wrenched and poor, that's Calvinism, white people Christian theology. And those who are poor and wretched are not within his goodwill and must be socially under the rich and powerful, those who are obviously being blessed by God.

That is why the Republican Party is chocked filled with white Christians who don't want to help the poor and twist the scriptures to show that it is rich and powerful people that God is blessing and sanctioned to rule. This is why they insist that the US is ran according to their beliefs because this is their country that God provided for them, its His Providence. And why white fundamentalist Christians became angry after Barack Obama was elected President.

All you hear from Prosperity Theology pastors how God will blessed them with money, riches, power and prominence if they do this and that and truly pray and believe, Prosperity Theology blames the poor for being poor, blames the wretched for being in a bad way, its their fault that they are not within God's graces and no good will should be shown to them. Prosperity preachers make God into a lucky charm and scapegoats the poor and unfortunate.

White Christians think that Jesus is blessing them, in fact they like to use the word connected to God as things are today and in the past as His Providence, that He is guiding the affairs of man and sustaining them by providing in such a way it benefits them the most, their churches have told them that for centuries. And judging from history, who can argue with them?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back