Science and Technology : Do You Believe In UFOs

My wife saw a UFO a few years before I met her. She was driving out in the middle of nowhere headed back to college, and it was sortof a lit-up set of triangles up in the sky toward the East. Didn't move exactly, but it got bigger for a while as she drove South. Then when she turned East, it started getting smaller as she drove toward it like it was getting further away.

I know another gal who saw a UFO too. She was driving with her sister close to this abandoned town where we go shooting sometimes- this was a LONG time ago. She didn't say what it looked like except that it was really bright and her sister who was driving was scared ****less and wouldn't pull over to get a look.

I'm really kinda jealous. I never get to see anything like that.

There are scientists that have posited that the reason we have not found evidence of other intelligent life is that once a species reaches the range of co-operation and intelligence to actually reach out in such manner the resources of the planet they inhibit have been used up to the point where the bio-sphere can not support their life any longer................and they go extinct.

The Fermi Paradox. That's one explanation to it, and a pretty reasonable one I think. But there are others.

I read Three Body Problem a while back- a scifi series by some Chinese guy. It was based on the notion that we don't see any signs of advanced civilizations... because vastly more advanced civilizations elsewhere in the galaxy nuke developing civilizations *on sight*. Because on a galactic time-scale, thousands of years is the blink of an eye. Takes far longer than that for light from our planet to reach any other planet... so by the time they see us, we could already have an invasion fleet on the way. So as soon as they detect radio waves or the like... a sniper takes out that entire solar system.

Yes, we believe that aliens exist. There's a lot of space in our galaxy and there are many galaxies in a universe so yeah we can't be the only ones here.
anybody with the tech to come here would have the tech to take over. no need to hide.

I dunno. That might be true. But I'm not too sure.

Think about our flights to the moon. We had the tech to get there, but frankly we couldn't do a whole lot with what little equipment we were able to actually set down on the moon. If people had been living there, there's no way we could've took over the moon with just a few guys in an Apollo landing craft.

And if aliens do show up here, we should shoot them on sight. Look what happened to the Native Americans when they didn't take out Columbus first chance they got.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back